2000 32' Advantage Victory >

2000 32' Advantage Victory

Notices

2000 32' Advantage Victory

Old 11-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 32' Advantage Victory

Looking for some back story if anyone happens to know this boat at all.

It sat at an Insurance/Bank repo yard stripped in Toronto, Ontario for a few years before I picked it up.

The engine hatch was cut out of it allowing easier access I guess to the gimbals, drives, engines, bolsters, gauges, etc as they were all stripped. The only remaining pieces are in the cuddy, and the steering wheel as who ever stripped the boat couldn't figure out how to remove it.

The boat is white with a Blue, Yellow, and Orange pattern with a checkered flag twisted in. It had Performance Offshore Tours decal on the bow.

Looking for parts, pieces, and a story if anyone knows anything or has some.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post pics or a link to pics. It may help.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/.../2007fc23.html

All I know or found for a story, via google. It would seem those parts should be pretty well known if they were in the market though as I know of only 4 Advantages in Ontario. I'm starting from scratch with an empty hull currently.

Only photo I have of the boat currently sitting on the trailer I had to purchase to get it home.

*edit* Don't truly care to the back story of the parts if they turn up or if someone knows where they are. Everything and I mean everything is gone so if the were found behind a dumpster or in one for all I care, I am interested.

Last edited by Kings11; 11-15-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Registered

Really no words or ideas or anything related to this boat?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Registered

Good luck kings11 but you gotta realize, engines drives, gauges all that stuff was probably stripped sold on ebay and in 20 different boats by now. And those 20 people have no idea where they came from. Chances are the original owner stripped it before it was reposessed. Or same scenario if it was an insurance claim. I'm sure advantage could help you out with the original material list that the boat left there facility with if you want to get it back to original. Good luck post some more pics of the project
Old 01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered

I've been in touch with advantage and am going to let them go ahead and do the work. I've been in touch with the insurance company and some people from the court case. None of the parts turned up as far as could be told.

I think they are still sitting in a garage somewhere, or in case of the bolsters as they are clearly labelled advantage, completely re-done and gone.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kings11
I've been in touch with advantage and am going to let them go ahead and do the work. I've been in touch with the insurance company and some people from the court case. None of the parts turned up as far as could be told.

I think they are still sitting in a garage somewhere, or in case of the bolsters as they are clearly labelled advantage, completely re-done and gone.
put a list of parts on here. We may be able to help with some of them.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered

What I'm after now is

4 Bolster Seats
1 Engine Hatch
Hatch Actuator Kit
External Steering Inside Mount
380 K planes + Pumps
Dan Olsen or comparable Oil Coolers.
-1 Lower Imco or Sportmaster Cases

I've had a fellow OSO'r help me with the drives, gimbals, and headers for the 700HP big blocks I am getting ready to go.

I managed to pick up a complete Livorsi Gauge Cluster for next to nothing. It's the interior I really need.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kings11
What I'm after now is

4 Bolster Seats
1 Engine Hatch
Hatch Actuator Kit
External Steering Inside Mount
380 K planes + Pumps
Dan Olsen or comparable Oil Coolers.
-1 Lower Imco or Sportmaster Cases

I've had a fellow OSO'r help me with the drives, gimbals, and headers for the 700HP big blocks I am getting ready to go.

I managed to pick up a complete Livorsi Gauge Cluster for next to nothing. It's the interior I really need.
Have Advantage make you the hatch. Doubt you'll find one of those. I have the steering A-frame for the hoses. A-frame is IMCO and mounts on the transom to supply hoses to the rams. 32' & 34' used IMCO rams. Hoses can be made at any hydraulic hose company. I use Superior Rubber here in Cinti. I have two internal gimbal mounts if that would help. Mccloed or Advantage could help you with the bolsters. I think Advantage farms out some of there interior work to Stitches interiors down in Havasu.