Advantage 22 closed deck cost? >

Advantage 22 closed deck cost?

Notices

Advantage 22 closed deck cost?

Old 09-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advantage 22 closed deck cost?

Looking at getting rid of my 2001 Advantage 22 citation closed deck with 580hp fuel injected 509 by Arizona Speed and Marine. Professional stereo, hydraulic steering, Gibbs lab props, beautiful colors and gel coat. This boat runs 70mph at 6100ft elevation on gps. Very fast at lower elevation. We just had the engine redone with callies crank and rods, afr heads with Inconel valves, crane cam, diamond pistons, 9.22:1 compression. This motor has piston oilers in the block just like Keith Eickert installs. Motor was done in June of 2013. New carpet on bunks and new paint on trailer. New tires (5) and wheels.

What do you guys think a boat like this is worth? Looking at a new boat and need to get rid of this one.

Thanks fella's
Old 09-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Not sure what its worth, but it sounds like a pretty cool boat. Be sure to post the link in here when you do post it up for sale! What drive do you have on it? Good luck with the sale.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I was out of town for the lake powell poker run. Highly recommend this poker run. This boat has a DPX-R Volvo/penta drive and works very well on this boat. I had Advantage raise the x dimension when it was built. Comes out of the hole like a jet boat and carries the bow and breaks the water way back at the tail. I had seen guys put 800hp to these DPX drives and they would not break. I played with three gear ratios and settled on 1.68 gears and E 2 props by Gibbs. Very fun boat!
Decided to list it for $32,900.00 and see what happens. Tuff market right now.
What drive to you have on that Victory with the Teague 800?

Thanks
Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've always thought that poker run sounded really cool. If I get stationed back out west I'd like to do that someday. I didn't know that those DPX-R were so stout. Sounds like a cool ride.

I've got a Teague Platinum XR drive. Awesome drive, never had a problem with it. I put over 150hours on it with the 800 and decided it was time to rebuild, only 1 gear was starting to pit, all the rest were good and reused. If you drive it right, they'll last.