Notices

Miami boat show

Old 01-24-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey fastcat, will the 3100 be at the in-water show?? I am sure Kyle would like to take a look at. It looks like the 3 amigos will be on there own for this trip. I told them next year I was going with or without them

Hope you all have a great time!

Sherri
Catgirl
Old 01-24-2002, 09:31 PM
FASTCATS

Hey Cat Girl,

Yes, the 31 will be in the water. I told Mrs. FastCats that you may come, I think that you ought to tellum that youre coming!

Scott

Old 01-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I would love to go, I just hate tagging along on the guy trip. I love looking at the boats and meeting people, just as much as them, so I know I would not be a drag. The main thing is that the other women are not going and I hate for them to be mad, because I got to go and they did not.

I will let ya know if I change my mind, otherwise Kyle has a list started of things to chat with you about.

Tell Mrs. Fastcat that I may be there!

Sherri
Old 01-31-2002, 07:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Catmando - I know, I am really bummed now that I said they could go. Why did I say they could go and I would stay home??? I hope everyone has a nice time and I will for sure be there next year! Maybe at the last minute I will have to fly down anyway. Who knows, I am always full of suprises

ENJOY EVERYONE!

Sherri
Old 02-06-2002, 06:07 PM
Cat Attack

Hey Fastcats,
Guess who! I am not going to make miami, but am looking forward to picking up my boat in march.

Old 02-06-2002, 06:56 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Cat Attack, Congrats on the new ride. I am envious.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Cat Attack - Congrats on the new boat. Good Choice. Where do you do your boating at?? We are from Seymour not far from you.

Congrats!

Cat Girl
Old 02-06-2002, 09:10 PM
Cat Attack

Cat Girl,
I boat at Dale Hollow lake in TN. I drive down there every weekend. I got a 2600 and scott has really taken care of me. We put one of his 600 motors in it, so it will be a big step up from my old scarab. So where do you boat? Monroe or the river?

Old 02-07-2002, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Cat Attack,

I bought a 2600 from AO last year. They are great guys to deal with! Where do you boat on Dale Hollow? I stay in Monticello and boat on cumberland a lot....but I also make frequent trips to Dale Hollow.
Old 02-07-2002, 08:35 AM
FASTCATS

Hey CatAttack!

With a name like that, we better talk about a superchiller and some boost! Welcome to the board and he AO Family!

ITTLFLI,

Did you ever get your cockpit cover put on? Wheres Merlin been?, He must not love us anymore!

Cat Girl,

We're not giving up on you yet!

We're getting ready to go to Miami for the show, meeting up with Dino Dog, our new Fla. Dealer, all of you come see us at the show if you can, Dino Dog has a nice demonstrator, HP 500's with the new ITS transom, ...NICE!

Scott

Quick Reply: Miami boat show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.