2004 3100 twin 540's for sale >

2004 3100 twin 540's for sale

Notices

2004 3100 twin 540's for sale

Old 09-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 3100 twin 540's for sale

This is a good boat for sale and I really hate to see it go......
I would prefer not to sell, but unfortunately in a position that I need to let it go. I purchased the boat with the idea of keeping it as I had found one to keep and improve upon, but the other boat I own fell through and now stuck with 2 boats. I have had 5 total 3100's and know the boats well. I can assure you this is a good boat and as solid as you would expect. Trailer is practically new as I spent 4k making it that way about a month ago. Boat motors and drives have been gone through as well and I am confident that whomever buys will thank me for the good deal. Fred and a few others have bought my boats and can probably attest to my straight up method dealings. IF the eliminator goes, then I can keep this so if you know anyone looking at one hell of a 26 with 850hp fuel injected 2004, then let me know so I can stick with the AO. You can ask Cliff (AZ) about the boat too. Everything solid and one heck of a ride. PRICE: 69,900 FIRM
pictures are on boattrader.
Thanks for your interest.........
[email protected]