Red Death

Notices

Red Death

Old 04-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
You have got me wrong i am not trying to HURT anyone what iam trying to do is buy a LUXURY item that is indicitive of TODAYS market value(no body is getting anywhere near Nada) .I didnot reserect this thread neither will i back down when what iam saying is fundamentially 100% correct.
After all this talk and, you still don't get it!
There are 2 Apaches in the classifieds, 1 for 99K the other for 139K. You are right, they have been for sale for a long time.
Make an offer! Maybe you can get it for less.

Let's say you buy "Low Profile" for 100K, add your friends 70K motors, 40K for Drives, Gimbals and Props, 50K for Cockpit, Cabin, Paint, Wiring and Gauges. What is your investment?
That adds up to $260,000 and you are still not in the leaque of some of these 20 plus year old 41's.

What if, after all that, you decide to sell it. How much do YOU ask for the 22 year old boat? $260,000? $300,000? or, $75,000 to prove that tire kickers like you are right?

Someone compared these boats to 66' Shelby 427 Cobras and you blew it off, you were wrong. These boats are in the same class as those cars.

When is the last time you saw one of Reggies old boats selling for the kind of money Apaches do?

You should stop embarrasing yourself in front of this forum and move on!
IMHO
Oh, and I forgot. The pride of owning one of these classics, priceless!

Last edited by vettvet; 04-23-2008 at 12:12 PM.