Scam on Craig's List

Notices

Scam on Craig's List

Old 02-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Scam on Craig's List

I just had a friend ask me about my 45 Apache being listed for sale on a web site called "Craig's List" for a different price than what it is listed for here in the OSO classifieds. I did not list the boat on that site, authorize anybody to list it there for me and I had no idea it was even on there. I didn't even know the site existed until today. For this reason I have no doubts that it must be a scam.

I did list the boat on E-bay last week, but that listing got suspended by E-bay for "possible fraudulent activities." I have not put the ad back on e-bay and probably will not after this.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the listing on Craig's List, or anywhere else other than Boat Trader and OSO, is not real. If anybody wants to see the boat or needs any information about it, please shoot me a PM here on OSO. Thank you.