Old 02-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Exellent!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

i dig it. whats power is in it, or going in?
Old 02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks great!!! Shoot me a PM when you are going to be at LOTO. If you are willing to take it easy on the sticks I'd love to run along side you (Mine is pretty slow but if you'd keep her in the 60's I can hang).

I just went back and looked at the Ghosting. That is way cool, that will look awesome in the sun!!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey bro, you gotta bring that beast up to Grand! Are you going to do the shootout in Texas on May 1st? Ill be travelin through OKC with a few others headed down if you want to hook up with some of the other Edock guys and go down. A boat like that deserves water like Grand and LOTO!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

it has brand new 850sc's, just had Dennis Hansen rebuild the drives. he was the engineer for mercury racing for 10 years and one of the only people in the country i would trust to rebuild #3 drives. the guy is a genius when it comes to these drives.

baywatch.. i will hit you up this year! is the shootout still a go this year? cant wait to come back to loto and see some of my ol stomping grounds
Old 02-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

waterboy... i think i have a few people going to texas too on may 1st, we should all hook up and have a huge convoy of powerboats. that would be bada**! its funny cause ive lived in the area all my life and have never been to grand lake but i hear its great. maybe one weekend you guys can show me around. i hope you dont mind a few small bikinis and a good time!
Old 02-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
it has brand new 850sc's, just had Dennis Hansen rebuild the drives. he was the engineer for mercury racing for 10 years and one of the only people in the country i would trust to rebuild #3 drives. the guy is a genius when it comes to these drives.

baywatch.. i will hit you up this year! is the shootout still a go this year? cant wait to come back to loto and see some of my ol stomping grounds
Shootout is same weekend as always. We normally take the whole week off for vacation so we will be around. You might also want to come up for the OSS event at the end of September. In my opinion an Oss race at the lake is twice as cool as the shootout because you have constant action lap after lap. Enjoy your new ride, she is a beauty!!
Old 02-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Viperfitness1;2445635]it has brand new 850sc's, just had Dennis Hansen rebuild the drives. he was the engineer for mercury racing for 10 years and one of the only people in the country i would trust to rebuild #3 drives. the guy is a genius when it comes to these drives.

What did Dennis think about your power with the #3 drives? Will they hold up?
Old 02-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
What did Dennis think about your power with the #3 drives? Will they hold up?
Great question QS. Dennis Hansen being one of only people in country and a genius too should have some thoughts on that!

Quick Reply: just a taste...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.