Where are those Apache guys???

Notices

Where are those Apache guys???

Old 05-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
Get some Apache folks down here for this event its cheaper then any f.....pokerrun and probably alot more fun and exposure.

Scott
Gonna have to go ahead and disagree with ya on that one... Expenses for me to do that run would realistically be nearing $5-7K on a good day. Plus a poker run is a cruise, not a race. Now, if I were to compare doing the Key West poker run to this race, yeah it's about even or maybe even less but I don't do the KW run anyway.

I'd rather spend the $5-7K in gas running the boat the entire summer, sorry man I can't swing it.... The poker run coming up in NYC in two weeks from now is costing me $600 plus fuel....
Old 05-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
This would be fun tobring to the race
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...MANCE-92900542
If I hadnt bought my Pantera I would be all over that.

I looked very hard to find that boat while I was searching. No luck, now it pops up! Sick looking boat.

Somebody buy that thing...
Old 05-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ar15meister
If I hadnt bought my Pantera I would be all over that.

I looked very hard to find that boat while I was searching. No luck, now it pops up! Sick looking boat.

Somebody buy that thing...
I thought about you when i found it last night. Figured you would have been all over it. I could never get that past the wife, no cabin or sunpad.

Your Pantera is bad azz too.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 05-30-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

That Cherokee is unreal, weakest link is the drive though, should have a six/konrad on that and I'd think that thing would be fun as hell.

Ps I'm guessing Bravo drive from the pics....
Old 05-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by delsol
That Cherokee is unreal, weakest link is the drive though, should have a six/konrad on that and I'd think that thing would be fun as hell.

Ps I'm guessing Bravo drive from the pics....
It's hard to tell. I hope its soething a little stronger with the HP and weight of the boat.

Here are some more pics of it from yachtworld.
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...d=100&cit=true
Old 06-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 226 Likes on 88 Posts

The magazines are already starting to cover the race with major stories and it is still 2 weeks away.

Still no Apache's entered. Will the history of this race be written without that great name included?

Somebody out there has to have a sense of history for this brand.

Lorne Liebel and John Tomlinson have just entered....thought they might use the new hole in the deck Apache that Lorne had JT do up for him over the winter, but they are going with a 46 MTI.
Attached Thumbnails Where are those Apache guys???-da-race0001-small-.jpg   Where are those Apache guys???-da-race0002-small-.jpg   Where are those Apache guys???-da-race0003-small-.jpg  

Old 06-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ALL TALK NO ACTION
Old 06-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We would love to be able to part of this history making day, it just isn't going to happen with our Apache.

We do hope someone is able to represent the Apache's over the course of the weekend as they are such a big part of Aronow's legacy.

I think KAAMA is right with his comment if this was up in this part of the world, we would take part because we live here. It's why the comments of "where are all the Apache's" are coming from mostly Florida residents....they are already there.

The race is being held where it fittingly should be. Top Banana and those involved deserve major kudos for bringing this Memorial Race together, along with what appears all the pomp and circumstance it deserves. We wish everyone much success in the weekend and as Apaches owners of less than one year, we do hope someone owning an Apache in the area is able to be part of this event.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Has anyone contacted McManus??? He's in the area and could probably represent Apache best since it's his company!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
ALL TALK NO ACTION
any horba sponsorship cash available? or exteame marine sponsorship for that matter..........

Quick Reply: Where are those Apache guys???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.