Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

How did she sink?
Old 09-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
How did she sink?
too much water in hull....creates a real problem...glub! glub!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 42 Posts

Hammerhead was in bad shape before she sank. I was on her in St. Tropez, it was a total shame to see what had become of SAM. The hull had been poorly repair up toward the bow,everything was very very run down, the owner hit 2 boats while I was out with him and he gave up and was pulled in by a inflatable. He was not good with crashboxes, I wasted huge money on that trip. It's one of the really rare carbon/kevlar 41's one of 5.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ouch
Old 09-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
ouch
stick around clown. see what bobby can do....you just might change camps.......estay tuned..m.m..
Old 09-23-2009, 08:34 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Hammerhead was in bad shape before she sank. I was on her in St. Tropez, it was a total shame to see what had become of SAM. The hull had been poorly repair up toward the bow,everything was very very run down, the owner hit 2 boats while I was out with him and he gave up and was pulled in by a inflatable. He was not good with crashboxes, I wasted huge money on that trip. It's one of the really rare carbon/kevlar 41's one of 5.
Yes it was a terrible redo when I saw it when it was gray and had bad feathers on it......but such is life at one point it was one of the finest 41's out there!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
stick around clown. see what bobby can do....you just might change camps.......estay tuned..m.m..
I'm sure he can do a great job, even for for a crybaby like you.
How you been?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Let me clarify something for everybody that think they know all the answers.....There is nothing wrong with Warpaths Transom presently it is as strong as ever.....

Now then.....The transom on both boats are different....broken, not broken freshly laid up, not freshly laid up....The transoms are different stop with the accusations that someone is slamming the boats the 2 phucking transoms are different.....

And I have owned boats and have a pretty extensive knowledge of Apaches for that matter don't know everything but know enough to hold a conversation!!!!!

ENOUGH PHUCKING SAID
Correct me if I am wrong! There were only the first few Apaches built with the straight transom and then the angle out to the rub rail was added. There is also the "reinforced transom" around the transom assemblies we see on some of the Mcmanus redo's.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Registered

Phuckin' A Stinson. Calm the FizUck down yo. No one has even talked about the aluminum plate that was added to the inside of the transom for weight savings and durability on some race boats.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 42 Posts

Sean, thats why I flew there, it was one of the best ones made. I had a hokk up to get her back here, an i was going to make her sweet agian, glad somebody took on the task. It was a shame to see the pictures of the kids laying on the deck after it sank, thats the level of care the boat had seen for years before it sank.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.