Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Apache Scout 22/Royal Marine, just bought it, who else has one? >

Apache Scout 22/Royal Marine, just bought it, who else has one?

Notices

Apache Scout 22/Royal Marine, just bought it, who else has one?

Old 04-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut
I would of done but i don't know how!!
Hah, I know you would bro!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by HeavyDuty
JBonz, what speed are you getting with the 200 and what shaft length is it? Mine has a long shaft Evinrude which will find its way out quickly. I'm trying to decide what to put on it, and if I should go with a jackplate- its a transom mount now. Thanks.
I got a 200hp long shaft. I haven't had a good prop on it yet. I will be dialing it this spring/summer.....
Old 04-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Looking for some pix to figure out options, its got no interior and is a blank canvas for me. Its an O/B. Thx.
I have an older I/O but here's some pics; http://s706.photobucket.com/user/Fun...?sort=3&page=1
Old 04-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I have an older I/O but here's some pics; http://s706.photobucket.com/user/Fun...?sort=3&page=1
Thanks, the pix really help. Has anyone built new seats fashioned after the originals? I'm looking at making them from either composites with glass, or from sheet PVC in a few different thicknesses, I can buy that stuff wholesale at Piedmont. The shape makes them relatively easy, not so curvy, more like building a box, just have to make sure its strong enough- that stuff likes to crack if you hit it wrong.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:33 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I almost rebuilt the seats but we reused them. In hindsight I should have just made new ones with FRP or something but oh well.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I almost rebuilt the seats but we reused them. In hindsight I should have just made new ones with FRP or something but oh well.
So those seats are all stock? Or you recovered them? Is the chiefs head and the lettering on the back of the front seats all original? Considering making it original, but with some updated stuff, like white carbon fiber vinyl, etc. Mine was stripped out, so I have nothing but the aluminum bases of the front seats to re-use. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

So those seats are all stock? Or you recovered them? Is the chiefs head and the lettering on the back of the front seats all original? Considering making it original, but with some updated stuff, like white carbon fiber vinyl, etc. Mine was stripped out, so I have nothing but the aluminum bases of the front seats to re-use. Thanks!
We recovered the original seat bases. I had to make all new side panels, rear seat arm rest panels and rear seat panels. I used the old wood as a template.

The lettering on the seats and the head dress on the back seat was made to match my 36' Apache.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Here is the original upholstery, old and new panel pieces.