Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Anyone have the contact info for the owner of Little Ceasars? >

Anyone have the contact info for the owner of Little Ceasars?

Notices

Anyone have the contact info for the owner of Little Ceasars?

Old 03-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Going from memory. ...James Horn, Palm City FL
Jupiter Pulsare may have info
From the other thread:
Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Last owner that I'm aware of was James Horn. After flipping his 45' Fountain "Fountain Flyer" in Key West back in 1998 he lost interest in racing and boating. He was in the process of converting Little Ceasars into a pleasure boat. Bulkheads were cut out of the bow, a half cabin was built, boat was converted from tripples to twin staggared set up with # 6's, cockpit was gutted, etc. etc. The boat sat unfinished for years at Performance Marine in Florida with plant life growing in the bilge...I worked for Jim Horn when we had the Fountain dealership in Lighthouse Point, Florida but have not spoken to him in the past 3 years...I'm not sure if the boat had changed hands after that or not.....
Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Going from memory. ...James Horn, Palm City FL
Jupiter Pulsare may have info
James V. Horn, 58, died Oct. 8, 2012, at Martin Medical Center, Stuart. He was born in New York and lived in Palm City for more than six years, coming from West Islip, N.Y. He served in the Army. He was an entrepreneur and a restaurateur. He was the founder of American Body Building Products, Ameripure Foods and Techkraft. He had also been a candidate for Congress. He had managed a Little League baseball team in Palm City and was a Cub Scout leader. Survivors include his daughters, Valentina Horn, Juliet Horn and Siena Horn, all of Palm City; and sons, Colton Horn of Palm City and Matt Murray of Sneads Ferry, N.C. He was preceded in death by a sister, Holly Signorelli. Memorial contributions may be made to the National Stroke Association, 9707 E. Easter Lane Suite B, Centennial, CO 80112. Services: There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 2 p.m. Oct. 14 at the Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. Arrangements are by Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. A guestbook is available at www.foresthillspalmcityflorida.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tcp....afJDhOIt.dpuf
Old 03-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

God Speed James Horn.

As for the pizza boat, love to see it restored.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...90491159,d.cWc
Old 06-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...he-o62305.html
Old 08-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

I didn't see this post until today but did stumble across the ad for little ceasers two days ago. Text my buddy that night and he hopd a plane to lauderdale and most likely is buying it today. It'll be another complete strip down and rebuild returning it to it's original look with triple power. Dave now has 5 apaches in his stable.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
I didn't see this post until today but did stumble across the ad for little ceasers two days ago. Text my buddy that night and he hopd a plane to lauderdale and most likely is buying it today. It'll be another complete strip down and rebuild returning it to it's original look with triple power. Dave now has 5 apaches in his stable.
Hope he gets it. That guy Dave's work is super high end.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Hope he gets it. That guy Dave's work is super high end.
He got it. Just text me pics. Need to have a new trailer built for it then will get it back to Tahoe.

Plan is to build it the way it was (updated power of course). Really cool that the old girl is going to get the rebuild it deserves after sitting for so long.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
He got it. Just text me pics. Need to have a new trailer built for it then will get it back to Tahoe.

Plan is to build it the way it was (updated power of course). Really cool that the old girl is going to get the rebuild it deserves after sitting for so long.
Absolutely
Old 08-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couple questions after looking at pics.
Did they separate the hull and deck to get the cabin liner in there? Had to right? (Looks a bit like a Powerplay liner)
Does it have a new deck, or was it always side entry cabin?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.