Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante >

Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante

Notices

Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante

Old 08-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I had thought the boat had Tweets Revenge in the name but someone told me otherwise a few years ago. I guess I was right all along. :-)
Old 08-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I had thought the boat had Tweets Revenge in the name but someone told me otherwise a few years ago. I guess I was right all along. :-)
Lol. You'd be right Geronimo!

I ran the AC poker run with you in 10'or 11' had your wife had taken some great pics of my 25Outlaw, don't know if I ever got to say thx, so thank you!

Last edited by JerseyOutlaw; 08-20-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Tweets boat hasnt been back in the water since Sandy, no? Last I saw it, it was in Kearny?
Old 08-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabman
Tweets boat hasnt been back in the water since Sandy, no? Last I saw it, it was in Kearny?
Hasn't seen water since 12'. Tweet lost the house in Sandy. He spent much of 13' rebuilding the house. In spring of 14' he had a major health event which wiped out the 14' season and then decided to retire. We keep talking about running the Apache this year but hasn't happened yet. He's been spending a good amount of time this year running the sticks on my Outlaw.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Registered

Too F'ing cool! I can't explain to you how important it was to me to know what happened to her... Thank you to everyone that answered me... I am so glad to know that that boat is still with us... Thank you 'Tweet' for taking care of her... Thank you too JerseyOutlaw!... I can tell you more about the early history of that boat... But I think the biggest thing that every body should know is that boat and MEN like Todd Owen and his friends, such as Phil Meshinsky are the ones that started the 'poker runs'... They were visionaries and in my option are unsung heroes... I was there and saw what they did first hand...