Looking for 41'

Notices

Looking for 41'

Old 07-24-2018, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Teague 1400's. I don't think he's rung it out.

I'm just patiently waiting for him to put Little Caesars back together looking just like it did in it's hey-day. Going to be a great project!
I spoke with Shelby at TKO several times last week, their next project will infact be Little Caesars followed by Lucky Strike. I guess the bottom of LC is a mess so their starting on the bottom knowing it needs a ton of love... I tried to confirm several elements that as and Apache fan are important to me and others I think. It will go back to the original tripple configuration which is good; the other most important element for me was them painting the boat exactly as it was in race trim. That they couldnt confirm or commit to which totally irritates me...I think its sacreligious to paint it any other way then original which coincidentally is how I feel about quite a few Apaches even though some have gone through many face lifts...

Last edited by Rhythm and Blues; 07-24-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:14 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues

I spoke with Shelby at TKO several times last week, their next project will infact be Little Caesars followed by Lucky Strike. I guess the bottom of LC is a mess so their starting on the bottom knowing it needs a ton of love... I tried to confirm several elements that as and Apache fan are important to me and others I think. It will go back to the original tripple configuration which is good; the other most important element for me was them painting the boat exactly as it was in race trim. That they couldnt confirm or commit to which totally irritates me...I think its sacreligious to paint it any other way then original which coincidentally is how I feel about quite a few Apaches even though some have gone through many face lifts...
I can tell you this - Dave took 7 years or so to finish Straight Arrow. LS is probably going to take at least that. Whatever he does it's going to be done right down to the micro level. I know his love for that boat and called him when I saw it pop up for sale after trying to track it down a few times. It'd been transformed to a stagger and had the dash cut in prep for a cabin. It was a bare hull and deck. He asked me a couple times what I thought about the direction he should go with a rebuild and I (like you) feel it shouldn't even be a question, it needs to go back to original with updated power. He has a soft spot for it in it's original form and I feel he will eventually get around to having it look like it did in its heyday, he (and TKO) just don't give a crap about that right now because it's so far out from where they're at with it. Doesn't really matter what the final plans are done when they are just starting with a project that could literally take half a decade or more. Like I said above, Can't wait to see how the project goes. It's gonna be bad azz when it's done.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

My 41 is for sale, check OSO & Powerboat Listings for more info. The boat is at LOTO and ready to view / sea trial. Contact me if you have any questions
Old 07-24-2018, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can tell you this - Dave took 7 years or so to finish Straight Arrow. LS is probably going to take at least that. Whatever he does it's going to be done right down to the micro level. I know his love for that boat and called him when I saw it pop up for sale after trying to track it down a few times. It'd been transformed to a stagger and had the dash cut in prep for a cabin. It was a bare hull and deck. He asked me a couple times what I thought about the direction he should go with a rebuild and I (like you) feel it shouldn't even be a question, it needs to go back to original with updated power. He has a soft spot for it in it's original form and I feel he will eventually get around to having it look like it did in its heyday, he (and TKO) just don't give a crap about that right now because it's so far out from where they're at with it. Doesn't really matter what the final plans are done when they are just starting with a project that could literally take half a decade or more. Like I said above, Can't wait to see how the project goes. It's gonna be bad azz when it's done.
Totally understand Tank, glad we’re on the same page. I have a bunch of pics somewhere that Tony Sanmarco sent me of LC before she left fla in her delapitated state; no doubt that its going to take some blood sweat and tears. No doubt its in the right hands. Does Dave have Kid Apache as well?
Old 07-24-2018, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues

Totally understand Tank, glad we’re on the same page. I have a bunch of pics somewhere that Tony Sanmarco sent me of LC before she left fla in her delapitated state; no doubt that its going to take some blood sweat and tears. No doubt its in the right hands. Does Dave have Kid Apache as well?
Yea, it needs a LOT of work but like you said, going to the right guys. Yes, he has Little Ceasars, The old Sacred Ground / Straight Arrow, Kid Apache and one more, can't remember right now.

Last edited by thisistank; 07-24-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yea, it needs a LOT of work but like you said, going to the right guys. Yes, he has Little Ceasars, The old Sacred Ground / Straight Arrow, Kid Apache and one more, can't remember right now.
I’m fairly certain its Lucky Strike.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

King Midas..........I think was stripped and repainted......kid apache might still have it ? Island Racer in Buff ? 47 Little Ceasers bad azz pic
Old 07-24-2018, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy

King Midas..........I think was stripped and repainted......kid apache might still have it ? Island Racer in Buff ? 47 Little Ceasers bad azz pic
Yeah, that must be the one he painted just like the JH electric/Lip Ship Apache
Old 07-24-2018, 09:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Im a purist for the original paint schemes, so cool
Old 07-25-2018, 01:47 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Im a purist for the original paint schemes, so cool
Really?????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.