They all beat me to the answers.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Gotta be quick around here buddy!!!
Old 09-21-2018, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the replies guys. I think I will be calling Mark in the near future, I’ve got lots of questions and sounds like he’s the man the man to talk to.

Ive actually talked to big thunder about going out there to check out bushwhacker and a 47 fountain but it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get out that way this fall.
A 41 would be great as it would fit in my current garage but my only complaint is they don’t have an enclosed head, and I recall seeing a layout of a 47 and it showed enclosed head. My wife requires an enclosed head, which I can’t say I blame her as we overnight often with our son.

Last edited by halfgassed; 09-21-2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:14 PM
Registered

We have been talking about upgrading from our 38 fountain the last 2 years.....but the bug really got planted when I finally got my wife and 9yr old son out in some snotty water that we got caught in last year...... I called them good solid 4’ers the rest of our dockmates was calling them 5-6s. Our boat had a blast, the other 2 boats (cruisers) not so much.

My kid was kneeling on his bolster to see over the fairing and hooting and hollering with every wave that got us wet. When we got back to the dock soaked, all he could talk about was how awesome it was. From hearing me talk and watching old vids..... he looked up and said dad it would have been even cooler if we had an Apache! Anytime we talk about boating or boat shopping it’s “when are we getting an Apache?”

But my favorites are when we drive into town passing Lake Superior when it’s nasty out out he looks over and says “Dad that’s Apache weather!” Or “when I get my Apache....it’s going to be this, named that....I’m going to go xxxx”. I guess he’s hooked, wife’s hooked, damn the bad luck, I’d hate to let them down......

Last edited by halfgassed; 09-21-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

I'll be @ LOTO tomorrow, Eddie and I can test drive the Apache and give you some feedback......
Old 09-21-2018, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I know Bushwacker and the owner well... certainly well worth your time to check it out. Eddie will shoot ya straight!
Old 09-21-2018, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

<div style="text-align:left;">I know Bushwacker and the owner well... certainly well worth your time to check it out. Eddie will shoot ya straight!</div>
Old 09-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I'm betting Mark Mcmanus or maybe even Waves and Wheels at LOTO could modify the 41 cabin to have an enclosed head. The cabin is not very tall though.
I have seen an enclosed head in at least one 36 Apache, but the 36 cabin is taller.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
I'll be @ LOTO tomorrow, Eddie and I can test drive the Apache and give you some feedback......
i bet that would be an arm twister eh? All kidding aside if it’s sitting on a trailer knowing the overall length of it on a trailer might fuel the fire under my a$$!
Old 09-22-2018, 09:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
I'm betting Mark Mcmanus or maybe even Waves and Wheels at LOTO could modify the 41 cabin to have an enclosed head. The cabin is not very tall though.
I have seen an enclosed head in at least one 36 Apache, but the 36 cabin is taller.
yeah that’s what we are starting to think, maybe modify a 41 for a enclosed head, just need to figure out fuel tank locations etc. Kind of a PITA when there is no apaches near by to even look at in person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.