Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Photo of Apache in Extreme Boat Magazine >

Photo of Apache in Extreme Boat Magazine

Notices

Photo of Apache in Extreme Boat Magazine

Old 02-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

my Crew that is tooling the New 41 Warpath (tm) are the Exact same people who molded the very nicest boats shown at the Beach show..IT IS AND WILL be 100% Perfect..

what , the r/c model????
Old 02-28-2004, 10:09 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 1
Buddy you need to contact me about some unfinished stuff. I am still looking to get the rest of my stuff. I have been nice but.........
======================================

HUH ?? What the hell are you talking about??

Huh hell, Do you remember the conversation we had in the back of the shop the last time I was there? We talked about all the paperwork I left there for you guys to do your pricing with, the rest of my photos, snap on stool, original Apache brochures, and I'm sure the list goes on a bit more. So send me an email so we can discuss this matter Ol Buddy.

Sean
Old 02-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally posted by P Offshore
Who's the skinny guy driving?
Skinny guy's ass! That fat is bought and paid for.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not think that is the reason we can't see a boat.
Nort

No wrong again as usual Nort!!

My Crew that is tooling the New 41 Warpath (tm) are the Exact same people who molded the very nicest boats shown at the Beach show..IT IS AND WILL be 100% Perfect..

The 41 Warpath (tm) T-4 One Off; has a vented/step Bottom that has never been done before,In fact a lamination system had to be invented to accomplish the glass work needed..

Later.
Sounds to me like it will have to be perfect, what with their skillfull marketing and customer relations program.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not think that is the reason we can't see a boat.
Nort

No wrong again as usual Nort!!

My Crew that is tooling the New 41 Warpath (tm) are the Exact same people who molded the very nicest boats shown at the Beach show..IT IS AND WILL be 100% Perfect..

The 41 Warpath (tm) T-4 One Off; has a vented/step Bottom that has never been done before,In fact a lamination system had to be invented to accomplish the glass work needed..

Later.

the phrase One Off; seems to have a special ring to it.
Old 02-28-2004, 03:05 PM
Registered

Steve,

You still haven't explained why you show pics of boats on your website you didn't build and why you are claiming you guys had something to do with building the name Apache. I'm just asking, it doesn't seem right.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:38 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by ApacheCarl
Steve,

You still haven't explained why you show pics of boats on your website you didn't build and why you are claiming you guys had something to do with building the name Apache. I'm just asking, it doesn't seem right.
Carl,

Its called riding the coat tails.

There is another long, long, long . . . did I say long ? thread that has shown the path of the 'new' Apache company and owners, and answers some of your questions regarding trademark ownership, Apache and McManus, who built what size Apache's in certain years, and others. Do a search and reserve a few hours to read it all. Happy reading
Old 02-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Huh hell, Do you remember the conversation we had in the back of the shop the last time I was there? We talked about all the paperwork I left there for you guys to do your pricing with, the rest of my photos, snap on stool, original Apache brochures, and I'm sure the list goes on a bit more. So send me an email so we can discuss this matter Ol Buddy.

Sean
=======================================
You must be loosing your mind First off 4 of us went up to the shop and Picked up your tool Box and a box of something else in the pouring rain Ole Buddy and not even a thank you..

as far as brochures and whatever else I do not know anything about that!!! call the shop..

You used up your dime.. Later..
Old 02-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Steve

I get CONFUSED sometimes. I doesn't happen very often. But, it does happen.

First, it was the Fort Lauderdale Show. Then the Miami Show. I know I left one out there. Now, Monday will be March 1st. WHEN???

These were expectations and plans made by the company that you for and hype built by that same company. I understand that these things take time and that you are a perfectionist. Nothing wrong with that.

The problem I have is the TRASH-TALKING done by the company that you work for and there is nothing there to back it up with. It ain't bragging, if you back it up.

WHATEVER to yourself!
Old 02-28-2004, 06:41 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

i really like the boat and the lines are aw-some but did anyone see all the white bird sh!t on the deck couldn't they have cleaned it for the brochure pic. sad

Quick Reply: Photo of Apache in Extreme Boat Magazine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.