"ON THE WARPATH" >

"ON THE WARPATH"

Notices

"ON THE WARPATH"

Old 10-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "ON THE WARPATH"

I was hoping someone may have some impartial input on this boat. The ad is on TraderOnline.com in the Virginia area for 129k...is it worth it? Also says its a 90mph plus boat any info would be appreciated. Also just curious what happened to Insane Warrior and Jinnys Express (sp) Havent seen them in a while......
Old 10-24-2004, 12:17 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: "ON THE WARPATH"

All I know is that "On the warpath" was originally from Hewlett Bay Park, LI, NY. I remember seeing it out many times... sometimes w/ the 17yr old son running it with friends.
It must have moved to VA in the last few years.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Registered

The "Jenny's Express" 41 was re-done and owned by the late Dan Lanza. I believe his family was selling it and his other 2 41's...

RIP DanL
Old 10-24-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Insane Warrior sold in Cleveland and was repainted by the new owner. It was supposed to be a pace boat in GLSCS race in Mentor this summer, but had a last minute drive problem, so was replaced with a (gulp) Formula for the race.

Sorry to the tribe ... I couldn't resist the temptation!

Last edited by RedDog382; 10-24-2004 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:16 AM
Registered

Thanks for the input...I am going to try to see "on the Warpath " this week....any other info will be helpful......Thanks to all!
Old 10-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedDog382
Insane Warrior sold in Cleveland and was repainted by the new owner. It was supposed to be a pace boat in GLSCS race in Mentor this summer, but had a last minute drive problem, so was replaced with a (gulp) Formula for the race.

Sorry to the tribe ... I couldn't resist the temptation!
Then , a couple weeks later ... it sunk !
Old 10-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Registered

Insane Warrior sunk???? OH NO!!...I love that boat...I remember it on the Chesapeake in the early 90's.....Does anyone have any pics? How did it sink? condition? Also any info on "On the Warpath" is still needed...I spoke to a guy today about it and he said the current owner has had it for 2 years and is selling it because it doesnt get used. The guy wasnt able to tell me much about the motors other than they were Stotler 850's with #3 drives.....wasnt sure if they were 3's or 3a's....didnt seem very up to par on Apaches, but wanted to be helpful none the less...Has anyone seen it recently? What kind of condition? Has it been raced?
Old 10-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cig_3

You have any pics of the resto of Ins.Warrior ???

JM
Old 10-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Registered

Here is a picture of the 41 formerly known as ''Jennys Express''. It was owned by the late Dan Lanza.
Attached Thumbnails "ON THE WARPATH"-apr-star.jpg  
Old 11-28-2004, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jake1250
Insane Warrior sunk???? OH NO!!...I love that boat...I remember it on the Chesapeake in the early 90's.....Does anyone have any pics? How did it sink? condition?
Wow this is crazy to hear. My father was the original owner of this boat, I went with him many times in Florida to see it during production. And yes she graced the Chesapeake bay, what a wonderful boat! Then he sold it to get his new creation Geronimo. Then sold that, now he is relaxing in style with a 36 Sea Ray haha what a change.

I have tons of pictures of Geronimo and the Insane warrior, from hull production, rigging, on the water etc. Give me a week or so, Ill scan em all in then post on here.

Quick Reply: "ON THE WARPATH"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.