Notices

New Owner

Old 10-01-2005, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner

We had a chance to meet Daniel Mintz today. He and Bruce brought a 26 to a small poker run we had organized in central, IL. I have to admit I was impressed with the boat and the two guys aboard. Dan and Bruce seem to be driven individuals with a sound understanding of the cat market. I believe Awesome Powerboats will be stronger than ever with the new ownership. They may have just converted me to an Awesome Cat owner in the future.
Rob
Old 10-04-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: New Owner

A few photos of the 26 and the boats it walked away from last Saturday.
Attached Thumbnails New Owner-10-4-2005-17.jpg   New Owner-10-4-2005-08.jpg   New Owner-10-4-2005-05.jpg  

Old 10-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Registered

I'd like to thank all the guyz at the Clinton Lake Poker Run for the hospitality and friendship they extended to me and Bruce last Saturday. Rob and company orchestrated an organized and fun event. //Clinton Lake is in Central Illinois, roughly equidistant between Bloomington and Champaign. The lake is beautiful, with a pristine, natural setting, and, calm water, for the most part. I'd definitely recommend Clinton Lake to anyone.//As for the boaters, I've never met a better or more fun loving group of guyz. I was utterly shocked by their sophistication, knowledge, and understanding of horsepower and high performance boating. The array of hardware included Checkmate, Baja, and Powerquest to name a few. Every boat was immaculate and ran 75-85 mph. Some even had blower motors. These guyz operate their boats at 2 speeds--OFF or FULL THROTTLE. Based on the conversations following the event, if Bruce and I are to have any chance of keeping up with these guyz at next years poker run, we will have to bring at least a 31' ThunderCat with a pair of our 632CI, blown and injected AWESOME PERFORMANCE ENGINES.// Again, I want to thank all of the guyz at Lake Clinton (Rob, Boody, Rich, Wally, Rick, David, Dennis, Hitch, Jacob, Chris, Corey, Carl, Craig, and everyone else) for their warm hospitality. I look forward to returning to next years poker run and to you all joining me next summer at Lake of the Ozarks---the home waters of AWESOME POWERBOATS. How about coming for the Shootout?//Stay in touch!! Your New Friend, Dan
Old 10-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Registered

Dan, it was great to have you guys down! We really appreciated your attendance. And bringing that beautiful boat! I know I missed out on a helluva ride based on feedback from the others that did get to go, thanks for the offer. Next time I will sneek off when the family is not looking

We'll connect at LOTO next year

-Wally
Old 10-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RJBBC
We had a chance to meet Daniel Mintz today. He and Bruce brought a 26 to a small poker run we had organized in central, IL. I have to admit I was impressed with the boat and the two guys aboard. Dan and Bruce seem to be driven individuals with a sound understanding of the cat market. I believe Awesome Powerboats will be stronger than ever with the new ownership. They may have just converted me to an Awesome Cat owner in the future.
Rob
Sure hope they get it togher, have heard 31 compared to skater as far as ride goes...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:50 PM

Here is another photo of the cat smoking past the Vs. It is just not fair at WOT.
Attached Thumbnails New Owner-10-4-2005-15.jpg  
Old 10-06-2005, 11:37 AM
smokinwater

I also had the pleasure of seeing Dan and Bruce at Clinton Lake last weekend. We had previously met at LOTO Labor Day weekend. When I told Dan i had a friend back home with an Awesome cat he immediately took down his name and number to help him with some issues he was having. He then called him the next day to find out what was going on. I don't know of any other mfr that would do that. These guys are great and on top of their game. With their knowledge and great customer service this company will go far!! I had moved out of the performance scene, but I think a new Awesome cat may be in order for my next purchase!!!

Cory

Last edited by smokinwater; 10-06-2005 at 05:42 PM.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Registered

Offshorebankin- We will do our best to bring AWESOME to the forefront of the performance boat market. Based on the feedback from present owners, vendors and other knowledgeable sources, the general consensus is that Awesome's are good boats with a few irritating issues. Like my fellow awesome owners, my boat initially had issues; however, after a reasonable amount of frustrating work, those irritants have been corrected, and now, the boat is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. The Guyz at Clinton Lake bear witness to that fact./// During the formative years of my business career I learned that if you take care of the "details" and the " small things ", the "big things" take care of themselves. AT AWESOME POWER BOATS we will pay attention to the details./// In as much as I have the utmost respect for Skater, along with MTI and NorTech, to have Awesome mentioned favorably in the same sentence with Skater is an absolute compliment and I thank you for it. Dan
Old 10-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Registered

Does anyone out there know where i could get a trailer for a 31 thunder cat. New or used any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by catman1
Does anyone out there know where i could get a trailer for a 31 thunder cat. New or used any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Daniel Mintz should be a good start. His cell phone number is 314-496-6701.

Quick Reply: New Owner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.