38 molds who has them?

Notices

38 molds who has them?

Old 01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
Richard what are you getting done? -
Randy, Getting the race fairing re-shot. Did not like the design-----alittle dated. Mitch is also shooting the entire cockpit liner. Faded gel just didn't look right next to the new white paint around the ajoining area's. When I get it back to my shop, (primers is already been shot) I will get to the finish coat for the engine compartment. Then the fun starts-------assembly time. Any winter time projects for yours?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
thanks but i called mcleods and they wouldnt do any custom interior work,i had my back seat cut out and moved back 3 feet,and i purchased aluminum bucket seat frames from summint racing,im going with outboards so now i have lots of cockpit room and storage,and a seperate bathroom,now i need to find someone to make doors and a windsheild.
I talked to Michael today about business. He is reallllllllllly slow. I betting if you are still interested, you could haul your boat down to his shop and he would take on your interior project. I cannot say enough about his abilities, creativity. Did you know that he was a Chief Designer at one of the big Auto companies? Many breakthru interiors designs came as a result of Michael. Michael has forgotten more than many current boat interior people know. Nuff said.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Randy, Getting the race fairing re-shot. Did not like the design-----alittle dated. Mitch is also shooting the entire cockpit liner. Faded gel just didn't look right next to the new white paint around the ajoining area's. When I get it back to my shop, (primers is already been shot) I will get to the finish coat for the engine compartment. Then the fun starts-------assembly time. Any winter time projects for yours?
Just doing a few little things, will be adding a GPS tatle tale speedo, kill switches, & Bblades going to work in a set of 34's that's about it
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered

no my cat was never powered,i bought a bare shell in late 06,spent a year redoing the layout,installing bulkheads,changing the balance point,had 75 gallon tanks made moved location back 2 feet,and pretty much buying all the goodies,and im going with outboards for the extra 3 feet of cockpit room,and the power to weight ratio,as it sits now my bare shell is just under 2000 lbs.i did everything in eglass and epoxy and having knee braces and floor and dash done in carbon fibre,so hopefully when its said and done it should scream,
Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

and rotax ill try mcleods again i do like their work it is top notch,they were just to busy doing sunsation at the time,but first i gotta see what my paint man comes up with??????????i cant wait,like a kid in the candy store,but thats still months away.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sounds like a nice project your working on, keep posting on your progress, it's going to be a long winter - The 30 Skater your talking about is that LS7 boat? I will check it out in Miami -
Old 01-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Registered

not sure if its the ls7 or not but one side is blue and silver with trible flames and the other side is blue with red and yellow honeycomb,
Old 01-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered

My dyno guy has a new 30 Skater. He is going to use these short blocks as the platform for his new motors. One word: SWEEEEEEEET
http://www.worldcastings.com/news/wa...awk9.8deck.htm
Old 01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
Richard what are you getting done? -
Picking the boat up on Wednesday. Will shoot some pics before the cover goes on. Damn. Might really get to see some water in 09.