Bildge Blower Rigging????

Notices

Bildge Blower Rigging????

Old 12-31-2008, 12:09 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Bildge Blower Rigging????

Started playing w/my 31 noticed there is no bildge blower... no hoses, "nothing". So does anyone have any pics of theirs, so I have some idea where to start.

Thank you
Randy
Old 12-31-2008, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Randy, I am at the point in my project that I have a "bare" engine compartment. So no pics. Question is: Did the boat ever have any blowers? Look at (from the inside) engine compartment vents (two per side) and see if there is an attachment that allows you to attach a flex hose to it. If not, I can get you a part number and source. Richard

I did find a pic of a new Awesome showing the blower hose routed to the vent attachment (black color). Do you have a switch on your dash panel for blowers?
Attached Thumbnails Bildge Blower Rigging????-single575.jpg  

Last edited by ROTAX454; 12-31-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:48 AM
CNC
Registered

Thanks Richard...
No there is no attachment for blower hoses, kinda tight w/Stellings by the vents. Yes there is a switch and wires in the engine compartment. This boat is beautifully rigged every thing perfect ...I think the blower were intentionaly forgotten.
But by me the coasties look for them first when you open engine compartment. I'd post pic but I haven't renewed my membership here.... yet.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Registered

Randy, Are you using a Bravo One drive, or another type with a trans? I understand about the clearance issue with the stellings. The previous pic shows the vent attachment on the rear vent. There are two vents per side of the hull. You could possibly use the front vent for the hose attachment. Richard
Old 01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
CNC
Registered

No, I have #5's w/BAM 1500 trannys I will have to fabricate a custom vent attachment on the front vent. I might be able to use one like in the pictire. You said you know where I can get one?
Thanks
Randy
Old 01-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CNC
No, I have #5's w/BAM 1500 trannys I will have to fabricate a custom vent attachment on the front vent. I might be able to use one like in the pictire. You said you know where I can get one?
Thanks
Randy
Randy, I think Eddie Marine has them. Not on their website listing. Their catalog has alot more of the product they carry. Can't find my catalog. Email them and get one sent out to your mailing address. Good luck with your project.
Richard
Old 01-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this won't help but I have dana flows I had to route mine from the bottom forward and back attached to sides kinda half moon shape. I had to do some cutting on the black inserts to make work. Also had to semi flatten hoses in places to make work. alt. oil filter etc. I don't have pictures boat is in nashville spending another winter being repaired chocolate milkshake again,
Old 01-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CNC
Thanks Richard...
No there is no attachment for blower hoses, kinda tight w/Stellings by the vents. Yes there is a switch and wires in the engine compartment. This boat is beautifully rigged every thing perfect ...I think the blower were intentionaly forgotten.
But by me the coasties look for them first when you open engine compartment. I'd post pic but I haven't renewed my membership here.... yet.
When Martin re-rigged the boat he did not put the blowers back. I dont know if there was a clearance problem or not. I helped Julie clean out the garage and dont remember seeing them. I keep my boat in the same garage, so next time im over i will look for them.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:37 PM
CNC
Registered

Originally Posted by seltzer
When Martin re-rigged the boat he did not put the blowers back. I dont know if there was a clearance problem or not. I helped Julie clean out the garage and dont remember seeing them. I keep my boat in the same garage, so next time im over i will look for them.
Seltzer,
Thank you, any luck with finding the blower housings?? I talked to Julie today
she didn't know anything about them.

Randy
Old 01-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CNC
Seltzer,
Thank you, any luck with finding the blower housings?? I talked to Julie today
she didn't know anything about them.

Randy
I have not been over for a couple weeks.
Im gonna try to get by next week and will look around.

Quick Reply: Bildge Blower Rigging????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.