Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Awesome
cat for sale >

cat for sale

Notices

cat for sale

Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the couple of u that are interested I get back to u soon on a price if I do decide to sell her! I'm just so sick to my stomach right now and getting prices to have boat repainted. This has been a sick dream! But life's a *****!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
For the couple of u that are interested I get back to u soon on a price if I do decide to sell her! I'm just so sick to my stomach right now and getting prices to have boat repainted. This has been a sick dream! But life's a *****!
Will it be listed with "custom interior by XT-Innovations" right? The bucket seats are looking great! Should get the embriodery back this week, and I will send you photos of the completed buckets with a date to pick-up.

XT
Old 09-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered

Dave, why can't everyone in this industry be like Xt? You guys are so cool!thank you. I can't wait to get them, and you boys got any good painters that can fix this ? I'm giving up on michiganders! Lol. How about that Guy who paints those bad golf carts?
Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Registered

Feline talk to glassdave on here. He might be able to help you salvage what you have or offer a fair price on a re-do. Great guy to deal with
Old 09-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
Dave, why can't everyone in this industry be like Xt? You guys are so cool!thank you. I can't wait to get them, and you boys got any good painters that can fix this ? I'm giving up on michiganders! Lol. How about that Guy who paints those bad golf carts?
The golf cart guy's shop is not large enough. check out his site: http://www.sweitzers.com/index.htm

How about the guy that painted all the great Baja poker run boats? Many award winners: www.kustomkolors.us Just noticed his site is down for repair or something? PM him on OSO - Kustom Kolors

He is local here in Ohio.

Dave

Last edited by XT-Innovator; 09-13-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
The golf cart guy's shop is not large enough. check out his site: http://www.sweitzers.com/index.htm

How about the guy that painted all the great Baja poker run boats? Many award winners: www.kustomkolors.us Just noticed his site is down for repair or something? PM him on OSO - Kustom Kolors

He is local here in Ohio.

Dave
my web site is down but I have alot of photos on facebook just do a search for kustom kolors
Old 09-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mitcher T
Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Garry,

Glass Dave was just here to pick-up his ZX motorlid and he liked the new Awesome seats. Here are some photos for everyone to see what your seats started from, and how they look now. Next season should be a good one now!

XT
Attached Thumbnails cat for sale-imgp7303.jpg   cat for sale-imgp7784.jpg   cat for sale-imgp7296.jpg  

cat for sale-dscn0051.jpg   cat for sale-php7y3vgmpm.jpg