Any Awesome Owners out there?? >

Any Awesome Owners out there??

Notices

Any Awesome Owners out there??

Old 05-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Awesome Owners out there??

Mine's a 1998 20' F/x that I'm currently updating/re-rigging. Fairly happy with it just looking to get an i/o cat w/ cabin.
Attached Thumbnails Any Awesome Owners out there??-boatft.jpg  
Old 07-07-2004, 01:56 PM
rskrawczyk

Re: Any Awesome Owners out there??

well I gave awesome powerboats 160,000 $ for a boat to be built and he closed up and is under criminal investigations for frauding customers and taking there cash and not making them a boat, he will take money from 3-4 people and build one boat and show each one of them it and tell them all its there boat, haha, He is a scammer do not go back to him do not purchase another boat from him, he even frauded the bank to get my finacing he gave them a VIN # that itsnt valid, and serial numbers to 2 engines that were 1999 and had warranty work done to them and had a melted valve, and they were supposed to be 2004`s stay away from JIM Jones hes bad new, he also may go under the name Millineum offshore or ,Awesome power boats, or Tunnel vision l.l.c. watch out!!!!!!! Sherri Jim Jones worked out of Marine City, Michigan where he has been convicted in Dec,2003 of insurance fraud claiming stolen boats when actual boat never existed, he made a stolen boat report in may 2004 using Vin numbers from a boat he claimed stolen the year before, he needed to get his lies straight, boy he is a dumb thief. Please contact me if you have any imfo on Mr James Philip Jones at [email protected] thanks Sherri

Last edited by rskrawczyk; 07-07-2004 at 02:03 PM.