Somethings  Brewing >

Somethings Brewing

Notices

Somethings Brewing

Old 03-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somethings Brewing

Kepp checking back to this forum for breaking new regarding the NEW AWESOME BOATS

ALL NEW AND REDESIGNED
Old 03-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Somethings Brewing

Originally Posted by LIOPA
Kepp checking back to this forum for breaking new regarding the NEW AWESOME BOATS

ALL NEW AND REDESIGNED
Question is: Is it still going to be manufactured in Michigan?
Old 03-26-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Question is: Is it still going to be manufactured in Michigan?
No......another state.......A completely new and fresh start
Old 03-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Registered

Best of Luck in your new venture. Being a current owner of an Awesome, I would certainly like to see a new and fresh start for the brand. Considering the dark clouds that seemed to hang over the building occupying this brand, having ownership that really cared about ALL of their customers would be a great start.

This opinion is not from an owner to whom has had a "less then" good experience with the ownership. Just the opposite. The current (unless there has been a recent change) ownership always treated me with respect, was always honest, kept to his word, delivered exactly what I was promised and never owned me any monies, product or services. I understand that others have not had the same type of relationship with the ownership. That is very unfortunate.

Having spend the last year and a half doing a complete, and I mean complete rebuild to my boat, there is not much I don't know about this boat. Would be interested in any changes and/or upgrades you make to the 31 thundercat. If feasible, I may consider those to my boat. Again best of luck.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Registered

Best of Luck in your new venture. Being a current owner of an Awesome, I would certainly like to see a new and fresh start for the brand. Considering the dark clouds that seemed to hang over the building occupying this brand, having ownership that really cared about ALL of their customers would be a great start.

This opinion is not from an owner to whom has had a "less then" good experience with the ownership. Just the opposite. The current (unless there has been a recent change) ownership always treated me with respect, was always honest, kept to his word, delivered exactly what I was promised and never owned me any monies, product or services. I understand that others have not had the same type of relationship with the ownership. That is very unfortunate.

Having spend the last year and a half doing a complete, and I mean complete rebuild to my boat, there is not much I don't know about this boat. Would be interested in any changes and/or upgrades you make to the 31 thundercat. If feasible, I may consider those to my boat. Again best of luck.
Yes......many have been jaded by the previous regime/ownership. That has all changed and not only will the boats be re-designed and re-thought but how the company is run a, marketed and does business with the performance enthusiast. A COMPLETE REVAMP HERE...from top to bottom and even a new state of the art facility with highly qualified staffing and management. It is very very exciting to say the least. As things develop I will regularly post here as events unfold. As of now I can only release bits and pieces. You will hear much , much more in the weeks and months to follow.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:38 AM
Registered

You will have me cheering from the sidelines. Good hearing that Awesome Powerboats will be in good hands.

My companies expertise is in vehicular wiring. Delphi and Amp products are what we use primarily and keep in stock. As I wrote previously, rigging my own boat currently. Finding out that it does not differ that much from what we do on a daily basis. If we can be of service, in the electrical department that is, please do call me. We do custom wiring including complete wiring harness work, or large OEM projects.

We were (between 1987 and 1998) a GM tier 1 supplier. The Chevrolet Caprice, Tahoe and Lumina Police Vehicles were built with our designed and manufactured wire harnesses.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:47 AM
Registered

You will have me cheering from the sidelines. Good hearing that Awesome Powerboats will be in good hands.

My companies expertise is in vehicular wiring. Delphi and Amp products are what we use primarily and keep in stock. As I wrote previously, rigging my own boat currently. Finding out that it does not differ that much from what we do on a daily basis. If we can be of service, in the electrical department that is, please do call me. We do custom wiring including complete wiring harness work, or large OEM projects.

We were (between 1987 and 1998) a GM tier 1 supplier. The Chevrolet Caprice, Tahoe and Lumina Police Vehicles were built with our designed and manufactured wire harnesses.

Where are you located ?
Old 03-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Registered

Detroit Metro Area. Close to the big three of course.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:11 AM
Registered

Detroit Metro Area. Close to the big three of course.
Yup....kinda figured that.

New facility will be out of state.

When I can I will post where it has moved.

Currently moving as I write this.............stay tuned!
Old 03-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered

Keep in touch. Currently working with a major boat industry manufacturer/supplier on a wiring project. We are looking to expand into this industry utilizing our expertise learned from the automotive industry. Wiring build to ISO/AS standards.

Quick Reply: Somethings Brewing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.