Default Re: 25 Outlaw For Sale

Thanks Liquid!!
Old 08-29-2005, 08:33 PM
JTB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by liquid asset
I know this boat well and bikini is very meticulous it is perfect in every way,, way better than new, pimped out to the hilt

now off to delete thread highjacking
I agree!! This boat is a must see to believe for sure. Its perfect!! The only time it ever sees sun is when it is on water, any other time it is garage stored.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Registered

Bikinilover,
Have you had any luck selling your boat?
Old 09-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Registered

Not Yet!! You? Everybody is scared to buy. Afraid they can't afford the gas or something. You shouldn't be into boating if you are afraid to spend money on gas. I need to sell this thing so I can get me a cruiser, a real gas hog. I'm not scared!!
Old 09-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Registered

No luck yet, but I have not advertised yet. Had a couple of people show some intrest but nothing yet. I have no problem with gas...I found a 29 I want and if that boat sells before I sell mine I will probably get serious about a 30. Test drove on at ABwatersports and love the boat...just not the new boat price. But new sometimes is the only way to get the condition that you want

Good Luck!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by bikinilover
Not Yet!! You? Everybody is scared to buy. Afraid they can't afford the gas or something. You shouldn't be into boating if you are afraid to spend money on gas. I need to sell this thing so I can get me a cruiser, a real gas hog. I'm not scared!!
I don't know about others but I'm just taking my time. I'm not afraid to spend money on gas, I have plenty of gas guzzling toys already. My thinking is that the end of the season is approaching (for most of the country anyway) and asking prices tend to fall a bit. With the gas prices increasing it may cause them to drop a bit more. Just trying to be a smart buyer us all and I can afford to take my time. Besides, I've been boatless all summer, I can tough it out a couple more months.

Your boat is VERY nice and I'm sure that someone (if I don't!) will snap it up soon.

Last edited by BajaFresh; 09-10-2005 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: 25 Outlaw For Sale

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
I don't know about others but I'm just taking my time. I'm not afraid to spend money on gas, I have plenty of gas guzzling toys already. My thinking is that the end of the season is approaching (for most of the country anyway) and asking prices tend to fall a bit. With the gas prices increasing it may cause them to drop a bit more. Just trying to be a smart buyer us all and I can afford to take my time. Besides, I've been boatless all summer, I can tough it out a couple more months.

Your boat is VERY nice and I'm sure that someone (if I don't!) will snap it up soon.
There is nothing wrong with taking your time. You are doing it the right way. I have a friend who bought a brand new cruiser and a year later realized he needed speed. Traded it in this year on a new go fast and lost his *** !
I am doing the same thing. I am very very picky about the condition of a boat and will wait until I find exactly what I want. Unfortunally or fortunatley I have found what I want in the condition that I want but don't want 2 boats. Time to get serious!

Good luck with finding what you are looking for. You will be VERY pleased with the ride and quality of a 25 outlaw. It is a great boat!
Old 09-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Blewbyyou
There is nothing wrong with taking your time. You are doing it the right way. I have a friend who bought a brand new cruiser and a year later realized he needed speed. Traded it in this year on a new go fast and lost his *** !
I am doing the same thing. I am very very picky about the condition of a boat and will wait until I find exactly what I want. Unfortunally or fortunately I have found what I want in the condition that I want but don't want 2 boats. Time to get serious!

Good luck with finding what you are looking for. You will be VERY pleased with the ride and quality of a 25 outlaw. It is a great boat!
I hear ya, Blew. After going through three boats in a little over three years I want to get the right one. I had a brand new Outlaw 20 but quickly found it to be two small. Then I went into a used 28 Cigarette and after dumping in a ton of $ on repairs, upgrades and accessories and getting it dialed in I guess I got burnt out on it and sold it (I should have kept it)!

So now I'm being picky too. I want new or like new and don't want to have to deal with any problems. I don't mind preventative maintenance or minor upgrades but really want a turn key rig that is super clean. Both yours and Bikinilovers are looking pretty good. I want to see a 25 in person first (see my other post) before I start talking numbers with anyone and unfortunately, both of you are quite a ways from me (Vegas).
Old 09-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Registered

Wink Re: 25 Outlaw For Sale

I uderstand the long ways away problem! The 29 Outlaw that I am interested in is close to 14 hours away from me. Then you worry about making a trip that far and finding out the boat is not in the condition that you thought it was. But I kind of figure it will be worth the trip if I can find, like you said, A new boat condition for a used boat price. You take such a loss on a new boat!
Just a note...I think you would be much happier with a 25 over the 23. They actually seem much bigger than you might expect and it is alot more boat for the money.. Although I loved the graphics on that 23 you posted!

Maybe you should just go ahead and look for a 40 footer...with the 2ft itch problem we will all end up there eventually...HaHa

Good luck. Let me know if I can help
Old 09-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The long distance things not that bad, my 32 came from sandusky , I flew up to check it out and fell in love, and paid someone to bring it back, used it for a year and did good on it, but I take my time to. Then I sold it to a guy in arizona. Then bought a 29 from california, and now thinking about selling it, but I may keep it till I find a deal like Bajarunner did on a 33 or 36

Quick Reply: 25 Outlaw For Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.