36 Outlaw

Notices

36 Outlaw

Old 10-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 36 Outlaw

Originally Posted by liquid asset
I here by revoke your membership unless I get a welcome pass on your cruiser when I cruise through your area
Let me know maybe we can switch for the day and I can get my true v fix
Old 10-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
You know, as long as you aren't one of those jacka$$es who can't idle your cruiser in the no wake zones, your sin will be forgiven.
Rember idle in the no wake zone. Not fast idle, throttles all the way back!
Thank you for your cooperation & enjoy going slow.
I hear you. I grew up on the river in cruisers with the family and people use to be a lot more respectful. I think there are so many people who are jumping right in to boating in big boats and are unaware of proper edicit or common sense
Old 10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by r1ver_rat
Damn!! If it had 525's in it I would of been all over it!
Hawkeye is doing some big things with whipples. They had a very reliable 35 with whipples on HO's. I considered doing it to the 36 I wouldn't worry about reliablity. something to think about.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Registered

When I was posting the original link to the 36 I noticed they have the specs for their 07 poker run boat on there. Everyone should check this out 35 Poker run with 700's. I am so excited I can hardly type! www.hawkeyeboatsales.com
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh phuck, that looks like my next boat
Old 10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by crmotors
Hawkeye is doing some big things with whipples. They had a very reliable 35 with whipples on HO's. I considered doing it to the 36 I wouldn't worry about reliablity. something to think about.
Only othe problem is the price you are asking for your boat is all I can afford. A 35 with whipples I don't think so!! Marine Max wants 280K for a 35OOL with 525's. OUCH!! MArine Max only wants to give me 85K for my 05 30OL with HO's with 38 hrs on them!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Registered

Only othe problem is the price you are asking for your boat is all I can afford. A 35 with whipples I don't think so!! Marine Max wants 280K for a 35OOL with 525's. OUCH!! MArine Max only wants to give me 85K for my 05 30OL with HO's with 38 hrs on them!
Ouch is right that is crazy! I just want to clarify it isn't my boat any more. Try calling Ryan and see if you could work whipples in on the deal and I know your boat is worth more then 85 . I know they have some 29's but I don't think they have many 30's. Doesn't hurt to call
Old 10-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crmotors
Ouch is right that is crazy! I just want to clarify it isn't my boat any more. Try calling Ryan and see if you could work whipples in on the deal and I know your boat is worth more then 85 . I know they have some 29's but I don't think they have many 30's. Doesn't hurt to call
I heard alot of stories on whipples on HO's saying no good due to the weak internals. What speeds do you think you would see in the 36 with whipples?

Marine Max is crazy on their pricing. I'll try calling Ryan and seee what he says. The only problem is I was trying to find a local dealer here in SO CA, and make future warranty issues painless. Unlike now its a headache, since I bought the boat at Shogren.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Registered

I heard alot of stories on whipples on HO's saying no good due to the weak internals. What speeds do you think you would see in the 36 with whipples?

Marine Max is crazy on their pricing. I'll try calling Ryan and seee what he says. The only problem is I was trying to find a local dealer here in SO CA, and make future warranty issues painless. Unlike now its a headache, since I bought the boat at Shogren.
If I am remembering correct I heard of a 35 gaining 12 mph with whipples. I would think the 36 due to the different hull would gain at least 8. From my experience it is the driver that fails more then the equipment when there is a problem with whipples. I was in a 29 with 310 hours pro charged from day one that had zero problems. service regualerly and respect the power and I think they will last a long time. As for warranty work I can't help you except the say the 36 had nothing but the best care.
God knows I didn't run it real hard I am such a weak ass I went to a cruiser!
Old 10-21-2006, 12:50 AM
Registered

I want to clarify one thing and that Shogren is not the problem in regards to warranty issues. Shogren is the best boat dealer I have ever dealt with. But my problems arose with Baja and thier dealers that would work on my boat for one reason or another. I'm guessing because i didn't buy it local! But buying a Baja anywere should not prevent a dealer from doing warranty work. I can understand that they put me behind the guy who did, but to totally turn you away!

Quick Reply: 36 Outlaw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.