Baja decal  OUTLAW >

Baja decal OUTLAW

Notices

Baja decal OUTLAW

Old 01-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja decal OUTLAW

I am looking for a Picture or template that has the Outlaw logo on it so I can have some stickers made.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by dogghouse; 01-15-2007 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts
Default Re: Baja decal OUTLAW

PM Me, I have the ones that came with our '07, we didnt put them on, I can make you a Smokin deal, or call me at:
608-575-4263
Old 01-16-2007, 06:12 AM

you should also be able to take in a picture of the logo and a good sighn company can scan it in and make them any size or color you want
Old 01-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Registered

There are some on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/BAJA-boat-decal-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

Thanks guy for all of your help. I now have some. and a real big thanks to Bajaholic for sending them to me.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

FedEx'ed out today, you should have them soon! Hope they work out!
Old 01-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Registered

Thumbs down Re: Baja decal OUTLAW

Originally Posted by patricklhill
STARTING BID $30 BUCKS YEAH RIGHT
Old 07-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bajaholic
PM Me, I have the ones that came with our '07, we didnt put them on, I can make you a Smokin deal, or call me at:
608-575-4263
Smokin' deal?
Cautionary note, Brian Newlun is an ADMITED forger. Use caution in dealing with this man.

I have to question the judgement of people who take this Bajaholic, Brian Newlun, at face value as some regular "good ol' boy".
His character is questionable at best, and his judgement is poor in fact.
Mr. Newlun works as a repo man, collecting assets for banks from default loan debtors, under the corporate name CRI. He reportedly makes several hundred thousand dollars per year. One wonders just how much money a person needs before they lose their soul completely.

From the Wisconsin Regulatory Digest Volume 13 No.2 February 2002:
Disciplinary Actions
BRIAN W NEWLUN
COLORADO RIVER INVESTIGATIONS
MADISON WI SURRENDER/COSTS
As a private detective he was contacted by a legal assistant for the purpose of obtaining personal service of documents on out-of-state child support clients. Documents that were returned to the legal assistant were not properly stamped with notary seals, and all of the signatures on the documents appeared to be similar or the same. He admitted that he had been falsifying notary public signatures and the sheriff process servers names. He
provided false names of alleged process servers and notary publics and billed the legal assistant.
Pay costs of $1,000.00.
Effective 10/2/2001. Sec. 440.26(6)(a)2., Stats. RL
35.01(2),(21) Case #LS0110022RAL
Be sure you don't give Brian Newlun of Cottage Grove, WI your personal information. You never know if or how he will use it, given his propensity to FORGE documents.

Do I have a personal ax to grind?
You bet.
I made an agreement to try and help him out in recovering an asset, something he made several hundred dollars for, and he sneaked in and took the asset while I was at work, costing me several hundred dollars of personal property on the boat. Now he wants to charge me $50 to come and recover MY personal equipment.
I guess money is more important than personal honor to some people.

His actions:
1.) He is claiming I made threats, I did nothing of the sort, in fact, I was trying to remain amicable and help in the recovery of his charged asset. All I asked for was a day to remove the property.
2.) He willfully trespassed onto my property to accomplish the recovery. Standard practise is to notify the authorities before attempting a recovery. Brian did not follow established proceedures.
3.) He was aware of the nature of the property on the asset, and the fact the property did not belong to the defaulter. He took the property anyway, thereby knowingly and willfully depriving me of MY property. Some legal jurisdictions call that sort of thing theft - regardless of how justified the "asset recovery" person thinks they are in doing so.

All in all, a reasonable person would have tried to accomplish this without resorting to unsavory conduct. My guess is his paranoia over the multitudes of sob stories he's dealt with have led him to be unable to deal with honest folks in a forthright manner anymore.
I have a solid reputation as a "man of my word" and have given a lifetime of effort in obtaining that reputation. Apparently Brian Newlun has no such scrupples.

I stand ready to back up the charges I have made here. Accept no "excuses" from an admitted forger.

(PS, it wasn't my asset, I just had personal equipment on it. All he had to do was wait a day and he could have avoided this. Now, he's invited me to add a few little "interesting events" to his life.)
Old 07-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Anonymous_Guy
Smokin' deal?
Cautionary note, Brian Newlun is an ADMITED forger. Use caution in dealing with this man.

I have to question the judgement of people who take this Bajaholic, Brian Newlun, at face value as some regular "good ol' boy".
His character is questionable at best, and his judgement is poor in fact.
Mr. Newlun works as a repo man, collecting assets for banks from default loan debtors, under the corporate name CRI. He reportedly makes several hundred thousand dollars per year. One wonders just how much money a person needs before they lose their soul completely.

From the Wisconsin Regulatory Digest Volume 13 No.2 February 2002:

Be sure you don't give Brian Newlun of Cottage Grove, WI your personal information. You never know if or how he will use it, given his propensity to FORGE documents.

Do I have a personal ax to grind?
You bet.
I made an agreement to try and help him out in recovering an asset, something he made several hundred dollars for, and he sneaked in and took the asset while I was at work, costing me several hundred dollars of personal property on the boat. Now he wants to charge me $50 to come and recover MY personal equipment.
I guess money is more important than personal honor to some people.

His actions:
1.) He is claiming I made threats, I did nothing of the sort, in fact, I was trying to remain amicable and help in the recovery of his charged asset. All I asked for was a day to remove the property.
2.) He willfully trespassed onto my property to accomplish the recovery. Standard practise is to notify the authorities before attempting a recovery. Brian did not follow established proceedures.
3.) He was aware of the nature of the property on the asset, and the fact the property did not belong to the defaulter. He took the property anyway, thereby knowingly and willfully depriving me of MY property. Some legal jurisdictions call that sort of thing theft - regardless of how justified the "asset recovery" person thinks they are in doing so.

All in all, a reasonable person would have tried to accomplish this without resorting to unsavory conduct. My guess is his paranoia over the multitudes of sob stories he's dealt with have led him to be unable to deal with honest folks in a forthright manner anymore.
I have a solid reputation as a "man of my word" and have given a lifetime of effort in obtaining that reputation. Apparently Brian Newlun has no such scrupples.

I stand ready to back up the charges I have made here. Accept no "excuses" from an admitted forger.

(PS, it wasn't my asset, I just had personal equipment on it. All he had to do was wait a day and he could have avoided this. Now, he's invited me to add a few little "interesting events" to his life.)

Anonymous_Guy

I do not know you and from your name you are not man enough to tell us who you are I guess. It is easy to hide behind a computer screen and blast someone.

I have no dog in this fight, but there are always two sides to every story.

Based on what I know about Brian and the experience I have had with him and his support of the site I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He has always been a very nice guy to me and bought a cover from me and I shipped it before I even received payment. I knew he was good for it and he was.

Maybe you did not pay for something and Brian was the guy the bank sent to visit!

I hope you can both work it out ut you will not get any support from those of us that have found Brian to be a real stand up guy and are proud to call him a friend.

Dock

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 07-05-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

Anyone wants to know the real story, PM me...

Amazing what people will do when they get caught...

As far as the legal slapping, I took respondsibility for mistake I made several years ago... It was easier to just admit and move on giving up something I didnt even need. The real story is much less colorfull...

Quick Reply: Baja decal OUTLAW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.