06 30 OL for 75K????? >

06 30 OL for 75K?????

Notices

06 30 OL for 75K?????

Old 02-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 06 30 OL for 75K?????

listed on OSO classifieds. Must be a joke or typo.....
Old 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think its a scam. If not its coming home with me.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And comes with a tri-axle trailer. Deal of the Century if its true!

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/page-14951.html
Old 02-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

If it's not a scam you better buy a truck load!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Registered

Fairly sure its a scam. The same guy is advertising a 47' Fountain for 120K which is an even better deal. So far he hasn't returned phone calls or emails. I was starting to get excited.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered

I asked about it and never got a response from him.. I figured it was a error. Would be nice though!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeng
Fairly sure its a scam. The same guy is advertising a 47' Fountain for 120K which is an even better deal. So far he hasn't returned phone calls or emails. I was starting to get excited.

I saw that Fountain too! No return call to me in two days.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Registered

Scam!!! Just got this email from him.

Hello there and thanks for your interest
The price I'm looking for the 2006 Baja 30 Outlaw SST is $75,000.00.Few words about the boat: it is in perfect condition,is like new, with no scratches, no marks, no hidden defects, everything is shining and is like brand new.I used only few times,has only 12 hours!
I will only conclude the transaction through eBay for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. I shall explain to you the process.
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact eBay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from eBay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.
Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an eBay account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the boatin good condition.
That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, I will be glad to know that eBay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.
As soon as i will have the confirmation from eBay that the funds have been deposited to their account, I will immediately start the shipping process.
The boat will be delivered to your address in no more than 10 days.You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the boat at home.
If you decide to hold the boat, then you will have to authorize eBay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the boat, you will be able to send the boat back through the same shipping company, and ask eBay to return the funds to you.
Though i am sure you will love the boat and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.
If you wish to proceed with the purchase,please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through EBay right away.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards
David
Old 03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak42
I saw that Fountain too! No return call to me in two days.
Thats cuz i bought it. I sent him a cashiers check for 150k to cover shipping and he is going to send me the boat and whatever is left over after shipping. Ill let you know when i get it
Old 03-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you see the deal on the 36 outlaw in the classifieds too?

Sorry, shameless plug

Quick Reply: 06 30 OL for 75K?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.