Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren.... >

You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....

Notices

You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....

Old 04-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Registered

Received 3,022 Likes on 989 Posts
Default You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....

BAJA F*CKIN PRIDE!!!

Old 04-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
BAJA F*CKIN PRIDE!!!

Thanks Tank, we miss you too
Old 04-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thisistank
BAJA F*CKIN PRIDE!!!

Tank you are and always will be a member of the Baja Family.

We all like your new boat, but you are still one of us. You have contributed a LOT and we have not forgot that.

There is a lot of pride of ownership for sure.

Dock
Old 04-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Registered

Thanks guys....I assume when owning this big'ol money pit will get to be too much for me, I'll be looking into another Baja (like a 33 or something ).
Old 04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

I can personally tell you Tank still has " BAJA PRIDE" While out at the SCOPE video shoot he ranted to me how much he loved his. And we can both say the main reason we owned one was because it the only other power boat out there that looks closely like the Ciggarette!!

Tank let me know when you are ready to get another Baja. You need to check out the new 35'OL. I've been looking at the 40' OL so I can keep up with you guys in the ruff stuff.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by r1ver_rat
I can personally tell you Tank still has " BAJA PRIDE" While out at the SCOPE video shoot he ranted to me how much he loved his. And we can both say the main reason we owned one was because it the only other power boat out there that looks closely like the Ciggarette!!

Tank let me know when you are ready to get another Baja. You need to check out the new 35'OL. I've been looking at the 40' OL so I can keep up with you guys in the ruff stuff.
If I ever do end up buying another Baja, it'd be a few years old. The 40's are SICK and there are some nice deals on them.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Tank,
Can you pass along the deatils on your Cig.
What engines etc.... What else are your plans and upgrades.
Benn following the articles in PB. Graphics, Controls, Dash, Swim Platform. Looks great.
I also purchased the Scope Go video becuase of you and River Rat in the Baja. Great Clean video
I have the bigger itch also. Just trying to find something in my budget. Love the new 35ZR but out my budget. A 35OL is nice just needs 525's for decent speed....80's. Then over 200K.
Looking to keep somthing in a max of 35'. Dont want to have to buy a new tow rig as well.
Dennis
Old 04-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered

Hey Tank

There's a little 232 with a "Mario" built 454 Mag just sittin' quietly
across the harbor waiting for you to take a ride in

Bill
Old 04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by StillHaulin@61
Hey Tank

There's a little 232 with a "Mario" built 454 Mag just sittin' quietly
across the harbor waiting for you to take a ride in

Bill
Hey, I'm game anytime!! I still have to get you out on the Cig Bill. This summer, for sure. Boats at Mario's right now getting ready for the summer.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Hi Tank,
Can you pass along the deatils on your Cig.
What engines etc.... What else are your plans and upgrades.
Benn following the articles in PB. Graphics, Controls, Dash, Swim Platform. Looks great.
I also purchased the Scope Go video becuase of you and River Rat in the Baja. Great Clean video
I have the bigger itch also. Just trying to find something in my budget. Love the new 35ZR but out my budget. A 35OL is nice just needs 525's for decent speed....80's. Then over 200K.
Looking to keep somthing in a max of 35'. Dont want to have to buy a new tow rig as well.
Dennis

Dennis, yea, it's a 1995 Top Gun I bought from Phil (Lip-Ship). I'm the second owner. It had vinyl graphics since new. Basically what you saw in the mag is what I've done. Kept the power/drives stock (525SC's with SSM 3a drives).

We did the graphics (going to purple rings and silver bezzles and brushed silver faced Livorsi gauges) Livorsi "race" throttles, Livorsi wheel. Then we did the stereo, all Eclipse 1600 watts, 2 12" subs 8 sets of sperates, 4 amps, dvd/head unit with 3 flat screens. Then we did the graphics, (www.thegraphicsco.com) They took the old vinyl off, and slapped the new stuff on, which Ive been pleasantly suprised with how well it holds up. Last thing was the swim step. Westcoastoffshore did that and it came out awesome!

I need get rid of the teal green in the vinyl and stitched lettering, but besides that I'm not doing anything else. Time to use that mo-fo!

Here's some pics...
Attached Thumbnails You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....-old-grpahics.jpg   You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....-new-graphics-2.jpg   You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....-picture-001.jpg  

Quick Reply: You know what....I miss my Baja bretheren....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.