Lake St.Clair Run >

Lake St.Clair Run

Notices

Lake St.Clair Run

Old 04-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake St.Clair Run

This run is mainly Baja's but we don't exclude anyone from joining the fun.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still putting on the Annual Lake St.Clair Run should be bigger and better than last year. Alot of new ideas in the works. More to come...

Pictures from last years event.....
http://www.powerboatparty.com/galler...ry.php?cat=530

This event will be dedicated to our late friend and fellow boaterShane "Liquid Fix" PierceR.I.P

This is actually the 2nd year for the event and those that showed up last year pass the word its still going on this year. We have some new sponsors and want to give them a warm welcome in St.Clair this summer so hope to see you guys all there ready to have some fun in the sun

It'll be held on Lake St.Clair near Gull Island and St.Clair,MI. on June 21st-24th. Hope to see you all there.

A little info on what the event is going to entail....On Thursday(21st)(meet and greet) a few are showing up and we're planning on running up to Port Huron to grab some burgers and beers just hangout and get there early for everyone thats coming up on Friday morning. On Friday(22nd)Jobbienooner,Awards and BBQ we're going to be leaving the St.Clair Marina in St.Clair,MI around 9am so for those coming from local areas that are meeting us at the marina need to be early we're trying to get closer to the island this year and have everyone tied up together so we can hop back in forth to the boats unlike last year we we're sorta scattered out. Those meeting us at Gull Island we need to get some cell phone #'s so we can meet and tieup together this year. I plan to leave Gull Island around 4pm to head back to the marina and setup for the cookout and awards that evening which should start around 5pm so those that are again local and want to attend this we will make room for you in our slips at the marina and are holding it early so you can attend. I understand some can't make this but I plan to have alot going on Friday evening so try not to miss out. On Saturday(23rd)Fun Run we're planning on doing some boating on St.Clair hitting the Sand Bar Grill around noon for lunch and drinks and running out to Lake Erie and finding a place to anchor possibly Crystal Bay or somewhere near there, so we can swim and maybe meet up with some of the guys and gals from the southern part of Detroit that couldn't make it to the Fridays event, so those again that are local let me know and we'll meet up with you along the way down to Lake Erie. On Sunday(24th)RELAX I'm just hanging out recovering in the marina and will most likely have some family come out and do some boating if anyone still wants to boat after all weekend I'll be there and you are more than welcome to join I might go up to Muscamoot Bay on this day and just anchor out....Its the local party cove...Or possibly go up to Port Huron near the Bluewater Bridge and do some rafting up.

If anyone has anything they'd like to ad to this event its for the members and guests. I'm just the organizer your more than welcome to let me know and if its possible to ad it to the event we will gladly do it. The only thing written in stone is Friday June 22nd heading to Jobbienooner and then the BBQ and Awards afterwards. Anything else is whatever you guys and gals want to do. So shoot me some ideas and we'll go from there.

I'm still open for ideas on this so anyone looking to add to the event let me know...

Anyone needs to get in touch with me or has questions you can either email me PM me or call my [email protected]

Or if you have any further questions check out the links

http://powerboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6

http://powerboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179

http://powerboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197
Old 06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Registered

I am just making a quick post recapping the run and then I'll post more tomorrow I've had all the party I can handle for 1 year. I'd like to take the time to thank all the people that attended the event as without you this wouldn't be possible to have so much fun in 3 days. I'd also like to thank Baja,Lakeside Restorations,Poker Run of America, Custom Marine Carpet, Wilson Performance Marine, Triad Performance Marine, Throttle Up Propellers, Powerboatparty,Smoke on the Water,High Octane Designs,A1 Graphics(for the awesome GGW shirts) without you this would not have been such a success that it was.

I also would like to thank Dave Nye(Nightlife1970) for making the AWESOME CD's for everyone that attended the event even though he was unable to make it he took the time out of his busy schedule to make something special for everyone to have on they're boat to listen to. Without people like the sponsors,Dave Nye, and the GREAT PEOPLE that attended this run would not be the success it was.

I'd like to thank Jeff Maaske and Jen, Chris and Jen Philippon,Jack and Rhonda Doyle, Scott Listy, Jesse Clark, Bruce and Patty Hensley and they're awesome crew, Darrell and Connie Holcomb, Jaime and Brenda Kendall, Roger and his awesome crew, Jason and Danielle and his crew and for taking the time to take pics as we where leaving, Terry and Laura, Paul and his wife, Steve and Bridgette and I know I'm forgetting some people and you are all GREATLY appreciated without you all coming and joining in on this it would not be possible so I hope you all enjoyed your time at Lake St. Clair Run and hope to see you again next year....

Awards:
Best Graphics-Jeff Maaske
Smallest Boat-Jack Doyle
Largest Boat- Blue Water Offshore, Chris and Jen Philippon
Longest Pull-Jeff Maaske
Cleanest Boat-Jesse Clarke
Girls Gone Wild- Patty Hensley, Connie Holcomb
Pimp Award-Roger(Boss302)
Hard Luck Award- Jesse Clarke,Chris and Jen Philippon

Attendees
Dave and Sheila Nye-Nightlife1970-Liquid Force-280 Force
Dave Skarritt and (5)Guests-Irishtornado- Boss 302-(4)cookout
Jeff Maaske and Guest-JMaaske-29 Outlaw-(2)cookout
BRUCE & PATTY HENSLEY and(4)Guests-Gettin II Knotty-265 Force-(6)cookout
Jesse Clark and(3)Guests-mroutlaw-29 Outaw
Kim & Kyle Morin-Twin Kyle-25 Outlaw
Kevin Morin-Twin Kevin-23 Outlaw
Terry&Laura-Terry275-Boss 275
Jack and Rhonda Doyle-bigjack232-Get Lucky-232 Islander-(2)cookout
Robert & Brenda Kendall-rjkboss252-Boss 252-(2)cookout
Jeff Flege-Fleg-Roll with the Changes-320 Force
Chris and Jen PHILIPPON-CJPHIL-33 Outlaw-(2)cookout
Paul and(1)Guest-Surfdog-No Alibi-23 Outlaw-(2)cookout
Werner and (3)Guests-wthiel-Maria Elisabeth-23 Outlaw-(4)NOT ATTENDING
Brain and Shea Kelly-23 Outlaw-NOT ATTENDING
Jaime and Kristen-Lakeside Restorations-26ZX Donzi-NOT ATTENDING
Scott Listy and Guest-Totally Twisted-29 Outlaw-(4)cookout
Jason and Danielle and(2)Guests-Bluewateroffshore-33 OL-(4)cookout
Roger-Boss 302-(8)cookout

Last edited by Irishtornado; 07-01-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Nice job Dave!
Old 06-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Thanks Dock hope I can get Matt(haulinvols),Jeff(steelware) and yourself up here to enjoy the weekend with us. Its looking like June 19-23 2008. I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me know too!!

Gus
Old 07-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bajagus
Let me know too!!

Gus
Gladly! I'll be posting info on it around January thats usually when I get working on it again.