36 outlaw >

36 outlaw

Notices

36 outlaw

Old 05-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 36 outlaw

The 36 outlaw finally turned up in Southampton UK on Friday 4th. After getting her out of the docks & transported to the marina we took her for a spin on Saturday. I was very impressed with the ride, the sea was quite rough and she handled it very well. I love the way the Outlaw leans when turning. I do have a problem with the electrics though. I seem to have lost all power to the accessories except starting the engines trim & tabs. Nothing else works; have checked all the connections and all seem fine. I must be missing something ??if any one has any ideas what the problem could be, I would greatly appreciate them. here are a couple of pics at the docks and maiden voyage.
Attached Thumbnails 36 outlaw-copy-dsc00089.jpg   36 outlaw-dsc01880.jpg  
Old 05-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you've got either a blown breaker/fuse or another common problem is they wire alot of the accessories to 1 battery make sure you've got both batteries on or at least 1 for each engine. Love the graphics! same graphics I've got.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Registered

Check the master ground connection for the panel.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by keith904
The 36 outlaw finally turned up in Southampton UK on Friday 4th. After getting her out of the docks & transported to the marina we took her for a spin on Saturday. I was very impressed with the ride, the sea was quite rough and she handled it very well. I love the way the Outlaw leans when turning. I do have a problem with the electrics though. I seem to have lost all power to the accessories except starting the engines trim & tabs. Nothing else works; have checked all the connections and all seem fine. I must be missing something ??if any one has any ideas what the problem could be, I would greatly appreciate them. here are a couple of pics at the docks and maiden voyage.
How about the circuit breaker switch(s) underneath the middle of the rear seat. It could of been accidentally switched off by moving something out of this storage area. I just had a friend have the samething happen to him on his 33 Outlaw on Saturday. Gauges would work but none of the swithches on the helm worked. Easy fix.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Registered

Thanks for your advise guys. The problem did occur after taking the anchor out from under the back seat. The circuit breakers under the back seat do they have swithches on them i think i was pushing a red pop out fuse. i have a lot to learn.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Registered

Nice looking boat, I had a quick look at it at Cobbs, you need to do our poker run!
Old 05-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by keith904
Thanks for your advise guys. The problem did occur after taking the anchor out from under the back seat. The circuit breakers under the back seat do they have swithches on them i think i was pushing a red pop out fuse. i have a lot to learn.
Same thing happened to me on my 36. Check the breakers under rear seat. Mine have little levers on them when they are popped the lever sticks out of the breaker. Just push the lever back in so its flush with the breaker.

Good luck, it looks nice.

Bret