Lucky 7 boat question

Notices

Lucky 7 boat question

Old 08-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
It was fun, but it needs 850's or 1075's for me to get excited. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but seemed kinda relaxed. Part of that has to do with being on such a small lake with no waves. I know if I were to buy one it would need more power & one with Mag HO's is just out of the question.
The boat can handle WAY more power than what it has. There is no doubt in my mind about that.
All that paint is impressive to look at up close & the pictures just don't do it justice.
I stood and looked that boat over for at least 1/2 hour just on one side & still I don't think I saw every subtle little detail!
So, I guess to answer your question of trading/upgrading. No, not without more power. But I would buy 7's just to have if I could swing 2 boats right now.
Damn dude, I'd be happy to swing either one!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyo
Damn dude, I'd be happy to swing either one!
Me too, but I like my 29 soooo much that I think it would be hard to part with. There is nothing I've ever ridden in boatwise that pulls like my 29 does. It will throw you down in the seat, no sh!t, when it acellerates.
Lucky 7's is kinda like riding in a 76 Lincoln MK4 with a 460. It is haulin as$ but you don't feel the bumps or sense the speed untill you look at the clock. Then you say Holy Sh!t, were doing 90 mph?!
Old 08-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They make these LED light strips that are about 3/8" wide and very low-profile. The backs have adhesive on them, so you just stick 'em on and run two wires and you've got light. You can probably find them on E-Bay.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cbeastwood
They make these LED light strips that are about 3/8" wide and very low-profile. The backs have adhesive on them, so you just stick 'em on and run two wires and you've got light. You can probably find them on E-Bay.
A company called "Optix" makes them. Advanced Auto parts has them on the shelf.