trailer needed >

trailer needed

Notices

trailer needed

Old 08-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trailer needed

have a 36 outlaw that really needs to have a trailer under it by end of sept. any help out there would be great . looking to have one built if i can't find used one soon. any help or directions to building a new one would be helpful as well. thanks in advance.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:55 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

If going new is an option, I would go with a MYCO. After seeing the one under Dock's 36 I am sold.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Registered

i really don't want to spend that kind of money for a trailer that will only be towed 25 miles round trip. this boat will never be taken away from my lake.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Matt for the kind words on the Myco. I have owned a lot of different trailers but until I owned a Myco I thought they were all the same.

They tow like no other, they are very smooth and stable, your boat is fully supported with more bunks then any other trailer and they are VERY precision. The bunks make loading in strong wind and current easy the first time. You just drop the trailer in the water deep enough for the bow to catch the rear center bunks then back the trailer down under the boat as you pull forward.

The main #1 reason I would never own a different trailer is they are built overkill with 16 inch load range "E" tires and you don't have to deal with flat tires like the lighter trailers.

I know one guy that pulled from texas to Jacksonville this year and had a total of three flats over the course of the trip. I know one guy that towed from up North to Miami last year and had three flats going down alone. Another buddy had a flat going down to Jacksonville from North Carolina and one coming back home. A good friend in Florida bought a custom Florida boat tis year and the boat builder puts their own trailer under them and he is already have trailers light problems, brake problems and has had a flat tire.

We put six brand new tires under our trailer this winter and replaced the spare also that had never been on the ground because they were five years old and I sold them to a customer that is running them now on an F250 Ford. They looked great with almost 40K miles on them.

There is not an equal and you get what you pay for.

If you only plan to trailer 25 miles you don't need one but with one you can cover the country without worries. This year we have been to South Carolina twice, Florida, Tennessee and LOTO (945 miles one way) and the only thing we stop for is gasoline!

Their logo says it all: "Pull it In Style".

I would like to have a brand new one under my boat with a drive guard and electric over hydraulic brakes and would sell mine for 1/2 what a new one would cost which is a steal. I estimate that around $6K.

If you go under the Myco website and click the Baja link you will see our trailer. We are the only Baja in there.
Attached Thumbnails trailer needed-dsc02082.jpg   trailer needed-dsc02075.jpg   trailer needed-dsc02092.jpg  

Old 08-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Registered

hey dock why would you sell yours? do you have another one? thanks dawg
Old 08-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered

If you are selling the trailer I would be interested. Let me know.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

6k is a DEAL for that trailer.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by KDAWG
hey dock why would you sell yours? do you have another one? thanks dawg

I would be interested in buying a new Myco with drive guard and electric over hydraulic brakes.

I just completed a 1200 mile trip to Lake Erie this last weekend and "NO PROBLEMS", NO FLATS! If you are serious about trailering around the country like we are then there is no other trailer to own.

A buddy pulled my rig from Coastal Marine about 18 miles East to Sandusky Bay this weekend and commented on how nice it towed.

I have not priced a new Myco and may get sticker shock, but would consider upgrading.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by twanger
If you are selling the trailer I would be interested. Let me know.

I'll price a new one and make sure they have not gone up too much and let you know.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Registered

Call Loadmaster Trailer in Port Clinton Ohio,they are very accomodating,800-258-6115.I have one under my 33' Outlaw,it's a great trailer for the money.

Quick Reply: trailer needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.