Will 25 Outlaw fit a B & M Blower under the hatch >

Will 25 Outlaw fit a B & M Blower under the hatch

Notices

Will 25 Outlaw fit a B & M Blower under the hatch

Old 10-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by G Man
Cool is the chiller on the motor in the picture?
Yes, the chiller is below the blower (painted black, not polished like most).

I heard a rumor that Teague owns Super Chiller. I know at the very least, you can buy them through him. Check his website.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:06 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by G Man
Thanks to all. Wild Card, I sold Klaus his 25 Outlaw. What will the super chiller do if I added it to a 525SC? Also, Alex has sent me pics and you have done a fantastic job on your Outlaw Wild Card! Your boat looks great!
Thanks, G man. Klaus is still sooooo pleased with your ex Outlaw. Heīs using the HP500 to the full, and the boat runs perfectly. Not one problem, and both Alex and Klaus have told me the story of seeing the boat at your place and how well the whole everything went. You looked after that boat well and it shows.

The blue motored Baja gang is taking form, here!

Do I read this right, that you are building up another 25OL project? Cool!
Old 10-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Wild Card! Both Klaus and Alex are great guys. I am so glad Klaus is injoying, and is happy with my ex Outlaw. I really miss that boat. I have a line on a HP525SC that I was thinking about buying and adding a Super Chiller and also adding CMI exhaust. I like the fact that it all will fit under the hatch of the 25 Outlaw. As I said I really miss the one I sold Klaus and wish I hadn't sold it. I would like to find another 25 Outlaw as it really is a great all around boat, with maybe a small 454 or a blown motor and install the HP525SC... I love the graphics on yours. that is my favorite color combo and graphic design.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Klaus isnīt going to give it back, thatīs for sure.

A chilled SC in a 25 sounds like a great project. Do a raised xbox on it while you are about it. You wonīt regret it (although you will then need a hood scoop). In combination with full hydraulic steering it is quite a good deal.

Funny thing about the colour combination on my Wild Card - Black/Red/Yellow are the colours of the German national flag.
This boat was ordered by an American customer in Illinois, who sold it to a Dutchman, who sold it to an Englishman (me) living in Germany.

I was looking for a ī98 or ī99 boat, and was going to swap motors anyway, when this 2003 boat popped up in the net, 50% higher price than the other boats. The boat was in new condition, and I was immediately sure this was going to be my next boat.