Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
so did you guys see the sweet 33 outlaw in the new PBM?? >

so did you guys see the sweet 33 outlaw in the new PBM??

Notices

so did you guys see the sweet 33 outlaw in the new PBM??

Old 02-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Allan4

Yo Tank....whad up? Well.....life has been kicking me in the balls, that's what is up here.

No problem though, getting it all worked out, centers around my little rodevous in Cali last November. I was up in Northern Ohio at an Environmental Docotrs office, about 45 minutes from Bucyrus, so I shot over to the Baja plant for kicks.

Hell, I been trying to get on the site more often, but......it's a long story, I guess I'll just leave it at that. I'll be back around here raising hell in a few weeks I assume!!

Yeah, I've been working on the boat. Lots to do. AH DUDE, I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!!! I NEED SOME STEREO S***!! Nothing crazy, infact, I am looking for an 8" bazookla tube and a 2 or 4 channel amp to boost my factory setup. Got any junk laying around you want to unload?? You'll have to call me on the cell phone if you do. As you can see, I only get online about 1-2 times per month lately, hopefully that is going to change soon. 513-616-6147. If you know of any stuff in good shape for reasonable price, give me a shout.

The motor looks good, infact I have some digital pics I am going to post, but have not gotten to it yet. My dyno guess.....now this is an accurately calibrated dyno, not some trumped up horse s*** read out some guys claim, my guess is about 570hp and over that in TQ. I'll know on saturday. Then the motor swap will take palce as soon as the weather warms up a bit. I ain't laying on my head in that engine bay in 20 degree weather!!!! 50's are okay, 20's are not. Alrighty boyzzzzzz, I'll catch ya on the flip side.....A4 (I need to get that damn name changed back) By the way, how did your motor deal work out?

Old 02-27-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 3,103 Likes on 1,005 Posts

Allan,

well I hope everything is going as good as possible.

Get those photos up of the motor man!

The only stereo stuff I have around is pretty high end and I'm not really looking to sell it. Get ahold of Audiofn, he's got the hook ups!

Take it easy bro.

Tank