how much to sell for. >

how much to sell for.

Notices

how much to sell for.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much to sell for.

well some know I had my drive, 2''shortie, rams, steering rams msd boxes 2, carb ,trick red flame arrester,ss hoses other chit tools stolen last spring. so last summer I got some help here, got STEERING rams from JC, arrester from T M FRED, BIG BLOCK BILLY rebuilt some rams for me,I bought a new 2''polished shortie/ x drive/ msd/ and new carb coming now. I still have to have the glass repair work done. I am still out of work with the knee long story,BUT looks like a replacement will happen this summer. BUT i HAVE CASHED IN SOME CHIPS TO FINSH THE BOAT BY JULY. plus it will have full ex steering not the add on. it has custom bolsters in it. if you look under [PICS OF MY BOAT] you will see it a 88 with the OL wind shield not glass. so with a 509 700 plus motor whats it worth /or should I run it this fall then pull off all the perf stuff motor/ drive/ got a old stock drive and sell it or strip it and cut it up. put the stuff on a newer hull a 28 joker/ or 99 25?I have my eye on a sutphen 33 84 that needs paint ,cockpit, needs rebuilt 540s and thats about it. he wants like 24000 but that was last yr and the yr before.where I boat its rough and sunday I was on a 33AT and it handles wakes and ocean water like nothing cruising at 70 to 75 at 3700 to 4000 rpm we went to block island then newport back to fallriver and meet up with gerry and his 46ft skater turbine, he had the family out for a cruise at 96 or so and some OL guy has a 46 with maybe 1075s wanted to race him but hes got the family so no go and the OL GUY will be shock next time the boys are with him and not all woman crew the ol might be good for 115 to 120 or so the cat will do 100 on a 1/4 throttle my mony is on the cat. oops sorry for getting off track its late and I took my 30mgs of oxycodon , after the surgery I will have to check into a rehab to find out how it is to be normal again which has been 4years of bullchit from insurance co fighting me for every operation I have had wish I COULD JUST PAY FOR THE REPLACEMENT MY FATHER SAID. Oh well back to boats so whats a used 88 24ol going to get with all the new goodies basically everything is new in the last 3yrs k planes 380s or should I see if the guy with the sut will trade straight up. help art ps keep it and race it again like in 02.