Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
www.bannedfromteambajamarine.com.........Coming soon? >

www.bannedfromteambajamarine.com.........Coming soon?

Notices

www.bannedfromteambajamarine.com.........Coming soon?

Old 06-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.bannedfromteambajamarine.com.........Coming soon?

Wow, the possiblities for that website are endless. Honestly, I dont know if I could deal with that many members!

Blake, sorry to burst your bubble, but I dont follow your site. The reality is there is nothing to follow. I could look at your forums a month from now and wouldnt have missed a thing. As you would say, "a little birdie" told me about your amazing post, and I'll admit out of curiosity and needing a good laugh, I had to check it out. At least have enough respect to give me a cool nickname like you gave Dock Holiday, my friend the meatball!

I would like to take this time to thank you for bribing me with a free lifetime membership to TBM............as long as I stay off Offshoreonly and POWERBOATPARTY.COM. Unfortunately, that didnt last too long because no one is going to tell me what websites I can and cant visit. I could care less if you have personal problems with these 2 sites. I would like to throw out a big THANK YOU to your pal Twice As Naughty for the "gift"............apparently he had a good laugh over my little situation.

In conclusion for now (or until you piss me off again) I would like to say I get the most satisfaction out of knowing what the upper managment at BAJA MARINE really thought of you. Im not just talking about one or two guys, but ALL the main characters you thought you knew well. When ANY of them mentioned Blake at teambajamarine, 99% of the time the word "TOOL" is mentioned. (Sorry pal, but Im not making this up. I know you follow OSO like a Hawk, so happy reading!) Also, please dont bring up Bayliners hole cut again, they didnt do anything wrong...........
Old 06-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Touche
Old 06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered

I think I went there once, so I didn't miss anything
Old 06-19-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow

I predict this is a thread that will get a life of its own

I did not know there was discontent in the Baja ranks

I thought that was reserved for Apache (yes i said the word)
or Trick Marine customers

i learned something new today If i learn one more thing today i need to go back to bed and let it soak in or it falls out of my head and I forget

I can only learn 2 new things per day

One down one to go and it is only 8 in the morning
Old 06-19-2008, 07:40 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatme
wow

I did not know there was discontent in the Baja ranks

I would not list this as discontent in the Baja ranks. Let's just say there are certain individuals that just will not ever get along and for what ever reason it just keeps going and going and going. Think Hatfieds and McCoys. I surf all the sites and really don't give a flipping hell who runs what. I have friends on all of them and that is what keeps me there.

I am sure we will be talking about this 5 years from now and saying pretty much the same dang thing. TBM this and TBM that, PBP this and PBP that, OSO this and OSO that.

At some point, someone just has to drop it and ignor the other.

For what it is worth, I have friends on both sides of what has basically become a little battle and it has been hard to watch the war.
The funny thing is that while some people have a legitimate beef with the other (and I fully understand that, trust me), some on both sides have just jumped in and stirred chit up just to fan the flames.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Greg,

I am proud to call you a friend along with all those that know you and your bother. You are both great folks that were dedicated to Baja and did a good job and got a raw deal. You really should not be getting a raw deal now from the dick weed over at TBM but we all know who he is and what he stands for at this time. He has a small following of brown noses and always will but even they know the truth.

All Blake can do and has done is drive members away and call people names. To belittle you online on his website for what he thinks you did at Baja just shows that he has no respect for people and that is exactly why so many of us have no respect for him.

What has Blake done for our sport? NOTHING

Funny how he states he cannot afford a Faction Boat that it is WAAAY out of his price range. Well if he was half as smart as he thinks he is then he would have managed his website as a business and kept his stupid attitude out of it and the site would have afforded him a nice boat by now.

Like I said before there are those that hide behind a computer screen "aka BLAKES" and there are those that get out and do it!

Enough time wasted on this guy.

Dock
Old 06-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Registered

Wow....

What did I miss...

Next JasonSmith will have a Fountain...
Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by haulinvols
I would not list this as discontent in the Baja ranks. Let's just say there are certain individuals that just will not ever get along and for what ever reason it just keeps going and going and going. Think Hatfieds and McCoys. I surf all the sites and really don't give a flipping hell who runs what. I have friends on all of them and that is what keeps me there.

I am sure we will be talking about this 5 years from now and saying pretty much the same dang thing. TBM this and TBM that, PBP this and PBP that, OSO this and OSO that.

At some point, someone just has to drop it and ignor the other.

For what it is worth, I have friends on both sides of what has basically become a little battle and it has been hard to watch the war.
The funny thing is that while some people have a legitimate beef with the other (and I fully understand that, trust me), some on both sides have just jumped in and stirred chit up just to fan the flames.
Matt there is no denying that Blake as been like a dictator over on that site and unless you agree with him you are blasted as in this latest example and if you try and post your opinion you are censored.

What kind of person does this?

What kind of business man does this?

I have standards and I am not ever going to back down from this guy or take his crap or lower my self to his level..

If you want to play both sides of the fence then that is your decision.

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 06-19-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow

HMMMM see I was right LOL

No one ever sees all sides of an issue

Reminds me of the lady watching the parade her son is marching in and she turns to the woman next to her and says "Look my son is the only one in step"

Some times people dont see what is right in front of them

I hope you all can get along, if not then get into politics at least then a useless opinion will get you many years in office, and a paycheck, and a pension for life
Old 06-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

HMMMM see I was right LOL

No one ever sees all sides of an issue

Reminds me of the lady watching the parade her son is marching in and she turns to the woman next to her and says "Look my son is the only one in step"

Some times people dont see what is right in front of them

I hope you all can get along, if not then get into politics at least then a useless opinion will get you many years in office, and a paycheck, and a pension for life
Thanks for joining us. See you would make a good politician also!

Quick Reply: www.bannedfromteambajamarine.com.........Coming soon?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.