Selling my 30 Outlaw SST

Notices

Selling my 30 Outlaw SST

Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my 30 Outlaw SST

Just placed an ad in the OSO classified for my 06 30 Outlaw SST. The boat has been garaged kept except when we're at the lake and it's been in fresh water only. Some people say that it has been waxed more than it has been used. It has less than 100 hours. It also has a custom sun pad cover and custom bimini top along with Latham drive showers and labbed bravo 28's The price includes a triple axle trailer with disc brakes, new custom wheels and tires and 2 new spare tires. There's plenty of summer left to enjoy this Outlaw. It is in PERFECT condition. Please see the ad for more detailed information and pricing.
Thanks,
Jay

Last edited by never enuff; 07-17-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jay why you hanging it up? Like me no time to use it or just tired of waxing it so much?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

My SS checks don't seem to be going up as fast as the price of gas Hope your having better luck than I am. With some people willing to give their boats away it's a tuff market right now. We're still out enjoying it when we can and going to some of the local poker runs, just not as many.
Jay

Last edited by never enuff; 07-17-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Jay - not to get too far off topic here but I have a question for you. When you upgraded to 15" wheels/tires on your trailer, did you just bite the bullet and pay out of pocket or did you work something out with Magnum and/or Ski Dock since this boat/trailer combo is over the weight limit for the 14's?

I hear you on the gas, this is getting ridiculous. Luckily, most of my friends pitch in so it's not as hard on the wallet. Are you getting out all together or going back to single motor? Sometimes, I wish I would have just kept the 252 and bought a house or condo on Conroe!

Last edited by Busta; 07-18-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is one of the nicest 30's you will ever find and probably the best on the market today.

I have had the pleasure of riding in this boat several times and it is 100% perfect.

Jay is like me and keeps a very nice boat, does all the maintenance and I wish I had the money he spends on polish and the time he has to polish this beauty.

It is garage kept, always clean and never abused.

I hate to see you sell her Jay but I can assure who ever gets it that they are buying a better then new boat.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Thanks Dock!!!! I figure the more time I spend in the boat garage the more trouble I stay out of with the boss
Chris,
We might get another 275 or maybe a 26'--we haven't decided yet. I tried to talk to Magnum but their after the sale service and attitude is the worst I've ever dealt with. The owners son, Todd, is really a piece of work I just measured the trailer and the 15" tires and wheels to make sure I had plenty of clearance, then put the 14" wheels and tires on craig's list and went ahead and bought new wheels and tires and had them installed. The only thing different I would do is I should have gotten Maxxis 10 ply tires instead of 8 ply Marathons. I haven't had any problems so far with the new set up. Hope to see you at PK. Hope the sun pad cover is working out for you.
Jay

Last edited by never enuff; 07-18-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Busta
I wish I would have just kept the 252 and bought a house or condo on Conroe!
Now you gettin' smart...
Old 07-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Andy--He didn't say he was going to buy a beak boat---
Good to hear from you---
Jay
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
Now you gettin' smart...
You mis-quoted me...I said sometimes not most times!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
This is one of the nicest 30's you will ever find and probably the best on the market today.

I have had the pleasure of riding in this boat several times and it is 100% perfect.

Jay is like me and keeps a very nice boat, does all the maintenance and I wish I had the money he spends on polish and the time he has to polish this beauty.

It is garage kept, always clean and never abused.

I hate to see you sell her Jay but I can assure who ever gets it that they are buying a better then new boat.

Good luck with the sale.

And it has a great color scheme! Then again, I might be partial to those colors!

Jay - we'll be at PK, staying at Bass Hollow, we'll see you then.

Quick Reply: Selling my 30 Outlaw SST

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.