WOW, my wife won !!!!!

Notices

WOW, my wife won !!!!!

Old 03-01-2002, 06:31 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WOW, my wife won !!!!!

Get home today and there is a package from Baja. My wife won the February Brag it up contest with baja.

A nice towel, t-shirt and key chain floats.

Also sold the 272 today. Not a bad day.

Thanks Baja

Mark Terry
Old 03-01-2002, 06:44 PM
OutlawBayB

Congrats!! See it was the WOMEN that won!!

What was this contest about? Never heard about it.

Old 03-01-2002, 07:33 PM
Flood

Baja Boss,

What boat are you buying next????

Old 03-01-2002, 07:48 PM
Registered

Your wife wins the Brag-it-up as you sell your Baja to go out and buy another brand. What's up with that??

If you want free Baja stuff just take a factory tour. Mrs Outlaw and I got lots of free Baja stuff when we took a factory tour.

Tote bags, neck ties, boxer shorts, tee shirts, etc.
Old 03-01-2002, 08:11 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Hey guys and gals,

We will still be in the Baja family. Two weeks ago we ordered a new 2002 Baja 36 Outlaw with 500 efi's, SST package, triple rear bolster, A/C, shorepower, electric stove, microwave, refrig, T/V-VCR, vacuflush head, polk audio system, fresh water flush, electric anchor light, docking lights and what ever else you can get, plus a Myco triple axle trailer to pull it in style.

We are going up to the plant as soon as we get the exact build dates. They are suppose to have it to us by late April to early May.

OutlawBayB, my wife loves your screen name. She use to post on here a year ago, but is only a lurker now. She says I spend enough time for the both of us. The bigger boat was her idea. I wanted a new house, but she wears the pants. Hell, I cannot complain.

Go to the Baja web site and check out the brag it up contest. You may be the next winner.

http://www.bajamarine.com/club_baja/bragitup_winner.asp
Old 03-01-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

Oooo yeah,

I'm feeling much better now!!

Old 03-01-2002, 10:09 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Thanks Chris,

We shot the wadd so to speak. We started looking at the 33. But having bought three boats in three years we knew we had better go longer. The 36 is what we really wanted any way. The 500's were a must have for me and the wife. The upgrade to 575's was out of our reach. The standard drive now for the 500's is the XZ which is above the standard Bravo. The upgrade to XR with extension boxes is around $16,000. Baja gave us the 5 year extended warranties and I think I will just leave it stock and enjoy.

I have done the speed thing before, and we just want a great riding boat with all the goodies to make overnighting enjoyable. The wife and I like to take the ICW south to Charleston, hook up at the docks and enjoy long weekends. This boat is still faster than we had, and much faster in ruff conditions. So we are happy.

Just wave when you pass by us.
Old 03-02-2002, 08:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Congratulatioins Baja Boss and Mrs. Baja Boss!
That's going to be a sweet ride. Happy Boating!
Old 03-02-2002, 09:21 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Thanks Daze,

We made our first trip to Florida last fall in the 272, and hope to make another trip your way this fall. Maybe we can hook up and get a water tour of the area. Do you boat in the Gulf or inline waters?

My mother-in-law just got back from Tampa. She is considering buying a home down there in Sunshine City, which is a retirement community.

Nice area

Mark
Old 03-02-2002, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Baja Boss,
Congrats on your purchase of a 36! We went from a 260 to a 99 36 Outlaw speced and ordered by us much the same as what you are getting. You will absolutly love it. The difference in the ride is unbelievable. Not sure about how much rough water that you boat in but I have not been in anything to rough yet. The more chop there is the better it runs and feels. By all means do the factory tour while it is being built. We did it for both the 260 & the 36. For the 36 tour Doug Smith himself took us around. It's quite an experence.

ENJOY!
Mark

Quick Reply: WOW, my wife won !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.