Need some help, whats it really worth? >

Need some help, whats it really worth?

Notices

Need some help, whats it really worth?

Old 09-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boating continues down here almost year round. The market down here sucks as bad as it does where you live-----unless you want to give your boat away--as some have suggested. If you don't have to sell it--keep it--things will get better.
Jay

Last edited by never enuff; 09-19-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered

Ive seen it on craigslist. Try ebay. Bought mine that way.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered

Might have to give that a shot and just see what happens. Thanks for the response.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
Boating continues down here almost year round. The market down here sucks as bad as it does where you live-----unless you want to give your boat away--as some have suggested. If you don't have to sell it--keep it--things will get better.
Jay
I see you are from Texas. Do you guys have some type of auto/boat/rv publication that is put out? We have the MI auto and rv that is just free for anyone to grab at gas stations, restaurants or whatever, and Ive had pretty good luck selling things in the past through these publications. Seeing as how the season is pretty much done here, I may want to look in to advertising down south and see what may happen.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

I would try EBAY immediatly. You will reach the most people that way. One thing I have learned in the past 10 years of using EBAY is that people are willing to travel to get what they want. Im in Ohio, and the first car I sold on there went to Seattle, the next to Louisiana, then NC, Chicago, and most recently Iowa........... Sold my brothers 29 Outlaw in Feb of this year, a buddys 25 Outlaw, my 220 Force, etc etc etc.

Make sure you have great pictures and a good write up. I think just about every car, truck or boat I have put on there has ended in a sale.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Ive seen it on craigslist. Try ebay. Bought mine that way.
I bought mine off of ebay as well.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I would try EBAY immediatly. You will reach the most people that way. One thing I have learned in the past 10 years of using EBAY is that people are willing to travel to get what they want. Im in Ohio, and the first car I sold on there went to Seattle, the next to Louisiana, then NC, Chicago, and most recently Iowa........... Sold my brothers 29 Outlaw in Feb of this year, a buddys 25 Outlaw, my 220 Force, etc etc etc.

Make sure you have great pictures and a good write up. I think just about every car, truck or boat I have put on there has ended in a sale.
Thanks for the response. Ive never sold on ebay, so I was apprehensive about trying it out. Ill have to look in to it and give it a shot and see what happens. For the most part did you get what you wanted for the item during the auction, or was it an after the end of auction sale?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DURANGOKID59
Thanks for the response. Ive never sold on ebay, so I was apprehensive about trying it out. Ill have to look in to it and give it a shot and see what happens. For the most part did you get what you wanted for the item during the auction, or was it an after the end of auction sale?
Most of the cars ended in the auction, and about half of them was using the BUY IT NOW option. My Buy It Now was usually a little higher than my reserve price.

The 29 Outlaw was sold after the sale. I think alot of buyers like to do that because they are not obligated to buy it then. I listed that boat thinking it would be a good way to stir some attention before spring not really thinking it was going to sell.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Most of the cars ended in the auction, and about half of them was using the BUY IT NOW option. My Buy It Now was usually a little higher than my reserve price.

The 29 Outlaw was sold after the sale. I think alot of buyers like to do that because they are not obligated to buy it then. I listed that boat thinking it would be a good way to stir some attention before spring not really thinking it was going to sell.
Good deal, appreciate the insight. Ill look in to that and give it a shot.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered

Keep it until Spring. unless you just need the money....should bring around 14 to 16K depening on how well it shows. I spent about $800 and put an updated graphics package on mine..covered up all the pastel colors and looked brand new...showed really well.

Quick Reply: Need some help, whats it really worth?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.