Baja 30 Outlaw Coming Soon >

Baja 30 Outlaw Coming Soon

Notices

Baja 30 Outlaw Coming Soon

Old 03-06-2002, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja 30 Outlaw Coming Soon

Happened by my dealer the other day and he showed me the announcement from baja. The 29 is going to be discontinued and replaced with a 30' designation. Supposed to match the other outlaws for style( square look rather than round). Just thought i'd pass along this info.
Old 03-06-2002, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was in Shell Key in St Petes last week and ran into a couple of guys from the Baja factory that were running around testing a 20' outlaw prototype. They mentioned the same thing to me. They said its going to be a flat deck to match the rest of the outlaw fleet.

Bob
Old 03-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Registered

man I sure like the look of the 29,maybe they will keep it under the performance title, next step up from the 275, and have the 30 the new outlaw
Old 03-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Registered

garshev,

I noticed you're from MN. Where do you boat? There are some other Baja'ers from MN. We should all hook up for an OSO reunion this summer. What do you run for a boat?
Old 03-07-2002, 08:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm looking forward to it...Can't wait to see it. I think it will definately be my next boat!
Old 03-07-2002, 01:07 PM
Registered

Garshev,
You must be talking about Highway 61. I've been there a few time. We have three couple in our group with new Baja from there. Actually one couple traded up through three models this year. Unfortunattly everyone of them is very disatisfied with 61. Did you buy there? What's your opinion? Everyone has come to the same consences that we will only buy from Hawkeye now. We only have two Hawkeye boats in our group and only one directly. We've all had allot of contact with them over the years and decided its well worth the drive.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Registered

Caincando1,

I bought my 29' Outlaw at Hawkeye. They have been in the business for a long time and know how to set up a boat. I think my next boat will be through them too. I think I've seen garshev 33' Outlaw on the river. He's got one nice ride!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Registered

Yes Jeff and A.J. at Hwkey have treated us all like customers even though most of us have never bought boats from the. I don't want to offend any one but I'm very disapointed in 61.
Old 03-08-2002, 08:51 AM
Registered

Caincando1,

I've got the big weekend on the calendar for May 3rd. Where do you guys stay? Do you go for the entire weekend (Fri., Sat., and Sun.)? I'm going to have to smooth talk my wife out of this trip, dooohhhh! Thanks for the information!
Old 03-08-2002, 10:09 AM
Registered

Its just a one day trip. There are really no start of finish. Everyone kind of groups up depending on where your at and all meet at the beach. Then usually everyone heads for the bars on the water. There usually isn't enough parking at any one place for everyone. We will usually have a big group then there will be some smaller groups that will go to there favorite spots.

Our group stays right at our camp ground. We are at Great River Harbor in Alma WI(on the north side of pool 5). We start out pretty early and eat breakfast at the Pioneer in Kellog(South side of pool4). This is where they have the opening breakfst buffet and sell t-shirts. Then we head north to the beach on the north side of Lake City. We usually hang out there and meet everyone and BS till late morning. Then we usually hit 3-4 bars, resteraunts or beaches. Then we head back down to the Pioneer again before sun down and finish our day there. Its usually after dark and shot boat ride back to the camp ground to finish our own festivities. There will be probably a dozen boats or so in our group. A lot of people start from where ever its convenient and meet at the beach. It's not exactly very organized but its been going on scince long before my time. It's a great way to start the year. after a long winter there is nothing better than a day of just the guy a bunch of boats and lots of stories to tell.

Brian

Quick Reply: Baja 30 Outlaw Coming Soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.