Some pics of all 2009 models taken 10/6

Notices

Some pics of all 2009 models taken 10/6

Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Dock, come on up! We'll take my 13' Vyper to the islands and show these boys what hardcore really is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIMKFO-mPI
Well I haven't cleaned the bugs off the bike yet so maybe it will be a good time for another road trip.

That boat ride may be just a little hard core for me though!

JR promised me a Checkmate the next time I'm up so go by and see what is ready for testing!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
We got 139.8 out of her. But I had 4 big guys with us! Your a little smaller than me
post 7

Did somebody tell Reggie Halloween isn't for another 21 days?

That guy looks like a mechanical gooblin at the front door of haunted houses !! geeeeez usssss
Old 10-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
post 7

That guy looks like a mechanical gooblin at the front door of haunted houses !! geeeeez usssss
I tried not to comment on that photo, but this post actually had me laughing out loud. When I talked to him, it was like talking to a pre-recorded message............but I imagine he talks to so many people........
Old 10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
post 7

That is a CLASSIC quote. Still laughing out loud while I type. You can only call 'em like you see 'em and I appreciate that.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WOTW2E
That is a CLASSIC quote. Still laughing out loud while I type. You can only call 'em like you see 'em and I appreciate that.
Listen up pal, there is a special thread for negative ass holes like you! Quit hi-jacking threads!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=197069

Old 10-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Listen up pal, there is a special thread for negative ass holes like you! Quit hi-jacking threads!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=197069

See my post in that thread dickler. Oh yea, your a pr!ck.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WOTW2E
See my post in that thread dickler. Oh yea, your a pr!ck.

While we're still on the subject, Reggie would make a sweet Gene Simmons for Halloween!

Gene would probably make a sweet Reggie too!

Old 10-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Registered

That other pic, he kinda looks like a cross between Gene and Ozzy!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Will I am getting some feed back and here is what I'm told a few dealers have to say.

1) The new Baja's by Fountain are NOT faster then the original. 26 - 30 & 35 OL
2) The paint looks cheap and there are big tape edges.
3) The construction makes no difference because the average guy cannot tell one from the other. There is good and bad both ways.
4) The price point is NOT good because the Baja buyer is not making any more today then he was last year and has less money to spend.
5) The 6% increase would be GREAT but actual increases are much higher. For example the 23OL is up almost 16%!
6) A few dealers may be backing out on orders after having more time to review actual price increases.

Just some feedback I have been told by folks that know dealers that attended.

P.S. Some did say they were really pleased to meet Reggie and found him to be much nicer then they were expecting based on the comments we see online.
Dock, Your feed back was NOT the overall feeling from the majority of the dealers that attended the first meeting. I was immediately welcomed by the sales reps, factory employees, and Reggie himself. In fact Reggie took 15-20 of us to dinner shortly after. Also, many of the points mentioned are opinions only. Speeds were a little off from what I was expecting, however, Baja never had GPS Speedos in anything at a dealer meeting other than PF or 7's. All boats had GPS Speedos and when I did the math the boats were every bit as fast as the 2007's. The paint lines although tough to get used to being able to feel them, were not any worse than some of the boats produced from Ohio. The construction will be the BIGGEST reason customers will be wanting to trade/upgrade. In fact I did a PR at Lake of the Ozarks last weekend and that was most of my customer’s main concern. They wanted a boat that could take the rough water and not have stress cracks and other warranty issues. Price increase, to be honest, it was much cheaper than I had imagined. Each year ALL manufacturers seem to up the price 6-8% due to all sorts of increases, and you get the same darn boat with a year newer VIN#. The 23 might be a little higher, I would have to do the math. If dealers are baking out of their orders, I have to imagine that the are making decisions based on the market, not the product! I for one sell out of an area with next to no real body of water close, and my boats are staying on order. I find that it is very hard to sell from an empty showroom!

In closing, this is no way an attack in any way, shape or form at Dock. He has always been in the know and I just wanted to voice another opinion! I for one cannot wait to get my first few boats and get them decked out and into a boat show!!

Brett
Premier Boating Center
Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
Dock, Your feed back was NOT the overall feeling from the majority of the dealers that attended the first meeting. I was immediately welcomed by the sales reps, factory employees, and Reggie himself. In fact Reggie took 15-20 of us to dinner shortly after. Also, many of the points mentioned are opinions only. Speeds were a little off from what I was expecting, however, Baja never had GPS Speedos in anything at a dealer meeting other than PF or 7's. All boats had GPS Speedos and when I did the math the boats were every bit as fast as the 2007's. The paint lines although tough to get used to being able to feel them, were not any worse than some of the boats produced from Ohio. The construction will be the BIGGEST reason customers will be wanting to trade/upgrade. In fact I did a PR at Lake of the Ozarks last weekend and that was most of my customer’s main concern. They wanted a boat that could take the rough water and not have stress cracks and other warranty issues. Price increase, to be honest, it was much cheaper than I had imagined. Each year ALL manufacturers seem to up the price 6-8% due to all sorts of increases, and you get the same darn boat with a year newer VIN#. The 23 might be a little higher, I would have to do the math. If dealers are baking out of their orders, I have to imagine that the are making decisions based on the market, not the product! I for one sell out of an area with next to no real body of water close, and my boats are staying on order. I find that it is very hard to sell from an empty showroom!

In closing, this is no way an attack in any way, shape or form at Dock. He has always been in the know and I just wanted to voice another opinion! I for one cannot wait to get my first few boats and get them decked out and into a boat show!!

Brett
Premier Boating Center
Brett,

I appreciate your response and it is good to hear another opinion. I certainly do not or would not take it as an attack. What I relayed was simply what I heard and I'm sure it reflects a very small percentage as most seem to be very happy that there is a new product being offered.

I will be in Miami later this month on business and have decided to stay over for the Fort Lauderdale show. Do you know if they will have any of the new boats on display at the show? I look forward to seeing them myself.

Thanks
Mark

Quick Reply: Some pics of all 2009 models taken 10/6

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.