Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Rebirth of a Baja >

Rebirth of a Baja

Notices

Rebirth of a Baja

Old 03-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by TEAMBAJA; 03-04-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Dont ever stay logged in when your friends are there drinking......late.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:12 PM
MSD
Registered

Mark,

I tried to call you at Allied about the boat, but they said you resigned Monday. So how do I get in touch with you?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

call xt,,,,they should be able to relay a messagehttp://www.xt-innovations.com/

Last edited by TWIN-SPINS; 03-04-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Registered

MSD - Send a PM or something, don't put somebody's business out on the internet for everybody to see. Come on man

And delete your post.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Registered

Agree
Old 03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Registered

X2
Old 03-04-2010, 07:18 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

MSD sounds like he has an agenda with that post.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Looks like you'll be making that trip to MI in June solo Jason or possibly in a 92mph 36OL?
I think i saw dock hoiday before mark did. (at the dealer anyway) We bought our boats at the same dealer at the same time. I remember I couldn't believe the sound of the hp 500 efi's at the time! I would love to own that boat but to me it would be like sleeping with my sister. (might be fun but is wrong at the same time). Honestly, mark and tommie have taught me everything I know about boating and their exit from the sport at this time crushes me. If i could afford to purchase the boat I would and probably give it to them as a indica of the friendship they have extended to me. from the first poker run I attended (savannah 02 or 03) to the latest (jacksonville 08) they have been and are wonderful ambassadors of our sport! As far as I am concerned, Dock holiday is my "sister boat". Additionally, Mark and Tommie will always have a seat on my boat even if Im not on it!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered

I agree Matt sounds like someone that has a agenda for sure...

I couldn't agree more Jason. Mark has given more to the sport and the brand than anyone I know. He's attended numerous Poker Runs and events and always been proud of the Baja name. It's a sad day for sure, but he has definately left his mark in the performance boating world..

What saddens me more is that people that are keyboard cowboys have the balls to sit and badmouth someone that has done more for the sport than they can even think about doing and know nothing about the person that they are badmouthing. Damn shame and I will get off my soapbox now..

You have a ride on my boat anytime you want it Mark just say the word...It's a open invitation..Your a class act in my book and anyone that says anything less doesn't know you.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
I agree Matt sounds like someone that has a agenda for sure...

I couldn't agree more Jason. Mark has given more to the sport and the brand than anyone I know. He's attended numerous Poker Runs and events and always been proud of the Baja name. It's a sad day for sure, but he has definately left his mark in the performance boating world..

What saddens me more is that people that are keyboard cowboys have the balls to sit and badmouth someone that has done more for the sport than they can even think about doing and know nothing about the person that they are badmouthing. Damn shame and I will get off my soapbox now..

You have a ride on my boat anytime you want it Mark just say the word...It's a open invitation..Your a class act in my book and anyone that says anything less doesn't know you.
Dave,
for a yankee you sure know how to show some true southern hospitality. I could not agree more with your accessment of others on this board. I appreciate this site and most of our members. However, sometimes I feel like others "rush to judge" or even run their mouth about things in which they have no clue. I have met many friends on here and in person in which I hold high regard in our sport but none more than Mark and Tommie Terry. They and those like them (including yourself) are the reason so many of us are true to the brand. It's not just the "true v" logo but the "true friendship" logo that holds us tight.

Quick Reply: Rebirth of a Baja

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.