Congratulations Dave & Kate - aka dlange

It's official as of 8-25-2010

Be watching for Dock Holiday at LOTO
Here it is. I thought it was deleted. WTF
Old 02-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think in another thread, that the people who had the boat at the shootout backed out after that weekend.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROOSTER 22
I think in another thread, that the people who had the boat at the shootout backed out after that weekend.
thats where I saw the boat and Mark wasnt the captain
Old 02-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys

I hope you are all doing very well. I saw that this thread was back up and I want to reply and clear up any speculation.

Yes I did sell the boat and the new owner took in to LOTO during the shootout but he had a change of heart and I took the boat back. With winter here I did not want to advertise it and deal with everything involved with showing and demonstrating a boat so I put it in storage at a good friend’s house that has a very large enclosed building where he keeps his Fountain.

A lot has changed in our lives and those of you that know Christ as your savior will understand. While I have attended church all my life I really was not living for Christ. I tried to be a good guy but that will not get you into heaven. God was tugging at my heart for the last two years hard and I finally realized that serving him is all that is important in this very short time on earth that we call life. I am thankful that in 52 years he kept me safe, gave me two beautiful children and brought me to North Carolina where I found a wonderful wife of 21 years now and most importantly never gave up on me. I serve God first, family second and material things of life last.

I have a new job as regional Sales Manager for a local company of 45 employees that does Electro-Mechanical repair. I work from home and travel daily setting my own sehedule. Not having 18+ employees to deal with has been a blessing in itself. I’m Assistant Director of our local Harley Chapter this year. Currently I involved with a group of 11 high school students helping them compete in the US First Robotics Competition and I’m very active in our church where I now sing in the choir. So the boat has really been on the back burner and the weather has been too cold to ride the Harley. Oh did I mention I’m learning to play the guitar?

I don’t have much time to spend on the computer anymore and I have to admit that OSO and the other sites actually became so addictive that it was almost like a sickness to me. I would not trade the good times we enjoyed and the wonderful people we met while doing the performance boating thing. There are too many of you to list all the names and I would not want to leave any of you out. You all know who you are and I’m proud to call you all friends. I look forward to our paths crossing again soon and I wish you all calm waters and bright sunshine.

May God bless you and keep you safe on the water.

Mark Terry

Matthew 16:26
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Last edited by Racegirl3; 04-11-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: at the request of Dock
Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

One last thing:

Want a 36 Outlaw? Great choice

Want to go 100 MPH in a 36 Outlaw? Save you money!

I was disappointed that we only broke the 90 MPH mark by 2 MPH and only did it twice. I invested a lot and while we could have bumped the boost on up I don't think the hull loaded up with all the accessories we had on the boat would have ever gone over 95 to 96 MPH.

But I tried!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:18 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Mark,
I hadn't been paying close enough attention to realize you took your boat back.
You know everyone here wishes you well in whatever direction your life takes you.......and following gods will needs no explanation.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Good to hear you are doing well Mark. If you are ever in Knoxville, look me up. Take care.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Mark,

Glad to hear you are doing well and have made it over the hump of tough times. I am back employed as well and am looking forward to a normal boating summer again.

Best of luck to you both !!

Smitty
Old 02-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered

I agree Mark glad to see you are doing well and wish you well on your future endeavors in life.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered

Dock,
I am glad you are doing good and have chosen the righteous path to walk amoung your brothers. Good luck with your new journey in life.

As Brother T has always said,
Boys life is a long hot road and if you dont turn your going to burn.

Quick Reply: Rebirth of a Baja

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.