Hey Doc.

Notices

Hey Doc.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I did give them a few bucks to rig my boat $$$.

Other then that they are only very good friends and really good people.

I am not in any way affiliated with the company other than as a customer.
I am glad you said so. I understand the value that is put into a job that has been done well. I feel they same way about the engine builder that I use. P.S your boat is bad ass!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
No pictures unless we go to Miami to take them....

XT
My bags are packed and I'm just waiting for the Checkmate bus to get here tomorrow night.

Oops my bad I did not say Checkmate on the Baja forum. No I didn't what I said was that other boat company in Bucyrus. Oh hell I cannot say that either.

I'm going over to that other manufacturer area that sounds like a board game to finish this thread. Well hell I guess I cannot say that either.

Can I say Miami here on the Baja side?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Indy

You edited your post.

Do you mean XT Innovations or TX for texas?

I replied to the first post which was "XT monetarily".

On a different note I saw your signature:

2003,Baja,29 Outlaw 1400+hp

That's a SWEET setup. What is the engine package and what speeds are you seeing?
496's procharged with all new internals so I don't blow them up, Although I have promissed the builder to try! I have no idea what speeds. I started a thread and have been told anywhere from 90-100.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by indywhsle
496's procharged with all new internals so I don't blow them up, Although I have promissed the builder to try! I have no idea what speeds. I started a thread and have been told anywhere from 90-100.
EXCELLENT

I would be surprised if you are not well over 90. The 29's seem to do very well with added horsepower.

Who did your engine work?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bill Schumaker. He also did the motor on my 272 that is for sale on the site. He is the best in my mind!

Last edited by indywhsle; 02-06-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doc. call me stupid but I can't help but think that you are associated with XT.
Indy,

Doc is just a happy customer (hard to find) that wants to help a start-up company get established. I wanted to start this company only to help all the exsisting Baja customers like yourself with anything they might need, and business has been good. My last boat was a 29 Outlaw that I just loved, but it had much less than 1400 hp. That must be one fun ride...

XT
Old 02-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by Sidewinder-Boats
Did Dave send you that secret picture of me actually working?
Berry,

I will upgrade my membership just to post that photo, but you need to get some sleep before your big trip to Miami tomorrow.

XT
Old 02-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Indy,

Doc is just a happy customer (hard to find) that wants to help a start-up company get established. I wanted to start this company only to help all the exsisting Baja customers like yourself with anything they might need, and business has been good. My last boat was a 29 Outlaw that I just loved, but it had much less than 1400 hp. That must be one fun ride...

XT
I can appreciate that and feel the same loyalty to the people that have went above and beyond for me. I hope to meet you guys soon and who knows maybe do some biz.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Custom Interiors & More

I can appreciate that and feel the same loyalty to the people that have went above and beyond for me. I hope to meet you guys soon and who knows maybe do some biz.
Anything you need, we can probably do. We have all the interior patterns for your seating and motorlid, all the canvas patterns, and all the vendor contacts for hardware. You cannot call S......, or F....... for anything on the 29 Outlaw. They don't even know the model, or how it runs. Anything you need contact: [email protected] and I will do my best to get it done.

XT
Old 02-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Anything you need, we can probably do. We have all the interior patterns for your seating and motorlid, all the canvas patterns, and all the vendor contacts for hardware. You cannot call S......, or F....... for anything on the 29 Outlaw. They don't even know the model, or how it runs. Anything you need contact: [email protected] and I will do my best to get it done.

XT
The main reason I bought this boat was for the condition. I will definitely contact you if there is anything that needs attention

Quick Reply: Hey Doc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.