Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Hey Doc. >

Hey Doc.

Notices

Hey Doc.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Indy, Doc's not lying by saying all the good things about XT. I've dealt with Dave in the past and he is a really good guy. Today I'm taking pictures of a friends boat and sending them to him for some work he needs done. Would have been sooner, but we had a snow issue. Your also right about Bill. He builts all the motors for a friends fountains. He had 3600 hp coming out of his 47 lightning. Pretty impressive.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Berry,

I will upgrade my membership just to post that photo, but you need to get some sleep before your big trip to Miami tomorrow.

XT
Doc are you going?

Dave, got some sleep finally, too much action on here had to stay up and watch it for a while, probably would have been up later but Doc deleted his thread so I figured it was over.

And well, over at TBM it was over for that thread almost as soon as it started. I was really feeling the love for you Doc, they were just dripping with it.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sidewinder-Boats

Dave, got some sleep finally, too much action on here had to stay up and watch it for a while, probably would have been up later but Doc deleted his thread so I figured it was over.
Last night was awesome, maybe even better than the Fountainmedia threads.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Last night was awesome, maybe even better than the Fountainmedia threads.
I missed it and the thread is deleted, can I get a recap?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I missed it and the thread is deleted, can I get a recap?
You missed absolutely NOTHING.

I tried to start a thread to pump up the guys at Checkmate that had been burning the midnight oil preparing for the Miami Boat Show.

My thoughts were since most everyone here on the Baja side knows them from Baja that it was not a big deal.

Some folks here thought it did not need to be on the Baja section so I deleted it.

The good news is the boats are finished, the caravan is on the road and due to arrive here in North Carolina around 2AM and my bags are packed and ready for a nice time in Miami.

I'll post all the game board boats in the other section.

Have a good day
Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Berry,

I will upgrade my membership just to post that photo, but you need to get some sleep before your big trip to Miami tomorrow.

XT
WOW

XT is a GOLD member now.

Nice avatar!
Old 02-07-2009, 10:47 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
You missed absolutely NOTHING.

I tried to start a thread to pump up the guys at Checkmate that had been burning the midnight oil preparing for the Miami Boat Show.

My thoughts were since most everyone here on the Baja side knows them from Baja that it was not a big deal.

Some folks here thought it did not need to be on the Baja section so I deleted it.

The good news is the boats are finished, the caravan is on the road and due to arrive here in North Carolina around 2AM and my bags are packed and ready for a nice time in Miami.

I'll post all the game board boats in the other section.

Have a good day

Mark,

Chris and I should be in Miami Saturday to pick up a boat, we are planning on being at the show that day, are you going to be there?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
jfm
Registered

Hey Doc, a friend of mine pointed out to me that I hit you with an a--hole comment the other night about the new boat coming by your house. Just wanted to drop you a line and say sorry. Guess I will stop posting while kicking a couple back.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by jfm
Hey Doc, a friend of mine pointed out to me that I hit you with an a--hole comment the other night about the new boat coming by your house. Just wanted to drop you a line and say sorry. Guess I will stop posting while kicking a couple back.

JFM,

Well I have been known to be an a-hole from time to time.

No harm done and no hard feeling at all. Thanks for taking the time to make this post it is appreciated.

After reading my post again it did not sound as I meant it to. I was just hoping those guys would get finished. Let me tell you when they arrived last night they looked like they had not had any sleep in two weeks. Oh hey Dean hasn't!

All's good Thanks

Doc
Old 02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Mark,

Chris and I should be in Miami Saturday to pick up a boat, we are planning on being at the show that day, are you going to be there?
I'll get with you tomorrow Matt.

Quick Reply: Hey Doc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.