All I Did Was Ask A Simple ???????? >

All I Did Was Ask A Simple ????????

Notices

All I Did Was Ask A Simple ????????

Old 03-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
I guess your a fountain expert If you were you wouldnt have wasted your money on a 35 you would have bought 38 or 42 By the way as of 3-23-09 Fountain stock will no longer be traded on the NY stock market
You can by 8333.33 shares 1000 bucks thats equal to 12 cents a share

News flash Crazy, still traded, just OTC now. Go look that up! If it wasn't traded it wouldn't be at $ .12 per share.

So why did you dump the chit thread you started in the Fountain forum? Looking stupid? Didn't want to explain the chit you started? Dump and run when you can't put some solid logic to the statements you make? Going to dump this one next?

Far as the 35 buy, it's a great boat! 90+ mph performance with stock turn key power and flawless handling with a great ride. Works for me!

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-22-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen some of the new Baja's up close, inside and out...
They are nicely done...and as a Fountain owner proud that Reggie kept one of the last traditional non step brands alive.
I've owned 2 Baja's and loved them....1 Fountain and still Love it.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
News flash Crazy, still traded, just OTC now. Go look that up! If it wasn't traded it wouldn't be at $ .12 per share.

So why did you dump the thread you started in the Fountain forum? Looking stupid? Didn't want to explain the chit you started? Dump and run when you can't put some solid logic to the statements you make? Going to dump this one next?
WHY DONT YOU BUY SOME STOCK SOUNDS LIKE ITS PRICED RIGHT I wont dump this one ,we can go back an fouth no 1. like I said before Just a simple question You A hole Baja haters come start bashin. Someday Ill own a 38 or 42 ! It almost happened this year Im very good freinds With Tony C. at fountain He happened to sell me my 33 In 02 Know wife and Daughters when National marine closed he Breifly worked in Pgh.Going to fountain was a good move for him at the time .I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM LOOSE HIS JOB. I agree Reggie makes fast boats and has acheived alot in 30 plus years The thing I miss about Baja is the people we had fun for years The factory sponsered poker runs and gatherings EVERY WEEKEND somewhere WE INClUDED everyone ,I never got Invited to any Fountain events I d bet at least 20 to 30 people from Baja have been on my boat I even took THE president an vise of baja for a ride In Saint pete FL Vise President of sales has done Half doz run s with me still talk to him. Baja had BOB TEAGUE drive my boat another good experince .Ill finish any of the chit I start I know my grammer sucks and I still type with one finger GUESS witch one I realy deleted that thread because if someone took me up on that bet I would have lost hahahahaha
Old 03-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Registered

This thread is very entertaining...... Don't you have anything better to do with your time and energy? Now you have me writing... as far as speed goes.. your boats including mine are slow.. try a 135mph ride in a 50 foot cat.. sister owns one.. then your in the big leagues... as far as this bickering goes... ##$#Q@# man... seriously... you guys are funny.. !
NO keep it up its actually hillarious... really.. was just board and had to write something here...

Ok Im staying out of it....
Old 03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered

no really... I am.. lmao
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you talking about 32 up at put in bay That was my freind Keith 43000 damage, how would ya like getting out of bed with wet feet He was lucky to get his new interior from fountain before they close
Yes I was the first one there with buckets as they were coming out of the cabin. There have been a few more of them listed on this site that sunk at the dock.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Yes I was the first one there with buckets as they were coming out of the cabin. There have been a few more of them listed on this site that sunk at the dock.
I just picture you running down the dock with those red beer buckets from the Roundhouse!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I just picture you running down the dock with those red beer buckets from the Roundhouse!
Yes sir and I wanted them back they are the piss buckets.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Yes sir and I wanted them back they are the piss buckets.
I think I can get your buckets back emty of cource, boat is done and it looks new
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Registered

I think I can get your buckets back emty of cource, boat is done and it looks new
Did you get those Fountain Slayer stickers put on yet?

Quick Reply: All I Did Was Ask A Simple ????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.