Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Fountains done making new Baja,s >

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Notices

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Old 03-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crayola is really a 8 year old kid on his folks computer. I may have overstated that after another review of his spelling, maybe 6.

Listen Crayola, go back to the crayons and always finish your spelling words before going to bed.

Baja Will, just calling out what I think is someone putting an expert opinion, who has not been around long enough to know who the experts are. Try not to be such a dick and expoert with your post. When I met you at the dealer meeting with JF, he said you worked for him.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

RAGGEDEDGE : Scarab was a great boat there gone its not the end of world I dont want either brand gone infact Fountain or Hussler or outerlimits would be my next choice I think cigs are nice but to me overpriced. Not once in any of my posts or threads did I celebrate the end of any brand. Im all tore up boats I love dailing in boats Im presantly working on 94 mph sunsation when we started we could only get 83 we think it will hit 100 this year also working on 07 42 xfountain with very simular motors to mine 104 so far I have tons of props bravos herring and hydromotives about 12 sets I do it as hobbie and people have see what Ive done with mine I gained 29 mph over the years I recall you not beleiving that .What its worth I dont make false statements about the industry nor do I ever strech the no,s on the gps I do call it the way I see it

Last edited by crayolacrazy; 03-28-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hacker
Crayola is really a 8 year old kid on his folks computer. I may have overstated that after another review of his spelling, maybe 6.

Listen Crayola, go back to the crayons and always finish your spelling words before going to bed.

Baja Will, just calling out what I think is someone putting an expert opinion, who has not been around long enough to know who the experts are. Try not to be such a dick and expoert with your post. When I met you at the dealer meeting with JF, he said you worked for him.
you need to look at your own spelling
Old 03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bobby aka"CrayolaCrazy" is a stand up guy and a guy I am proud to call a friend.

There has not been a more proud Baja owner, no one that has done more make his hull fast, and no one that has done more to help others with their Baja hulls than Bobby.

I do not have a dog in this fight but I have heard a lot of rumors in the last couple of weeks from people I cannot name but who are in the know and I would not be surprised to see Brunswick take Baja back. But hey they are ONLY rumors until something actually happens.

I hope Fountain makes it and I hope Baja makes it.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Bobby aka"CrayolaCrazy" is a stand up guy and a guy I am proud to call a friend.

There has not been a more proud Baja owner, no one that has done more make his hull fast, and no one that has done more to help others with their Baja hulls than Bobby.

I do not have a dog in this fight but I have heard a lot of rumors in the last couple of weeks from people I cannot name but who are in the know and I would not be surprised to see Brunswick take Baja back. But hey they are ONLY rumors until something actually happens.

I hope Fountain makes it and I hope Baja makes it.
THANK YOU feeling s the same,YOU KNOW I HAVE BROAD SHOULDER! wait till the dust settles
Old 03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered

Just my crappy 02 who knows what is going on anymore with this economy. If you told me bass tracker bought out Cigarette I would not doubt it.

Things are tuff right now who would ever thought Crane Cams would have ever went belly up. I can give you 3 local business that went belly up this weak by me.

I don't know how any recreation business are staying a float. To tell you the truth I do not know 1 person that has bought anything new in the last year 1/2. Cars, trucks, boats, bikes, etc.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PURPLE HORNET
If you told me bass tracker bought out Cigarette I would not doubt it.
That reminded me of this picture. I had to look for it!
Attached Thumbnails Fountains done making new Baja,s-topgun%25202.jpg  
Old 03-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
That reminded me of this picture. I had to look for it!
That was my first boat cant believe you still have that pic I didnt even need bumpers with that boat
Old 03-28-2009, 07:41 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Met Bobby in Jacksonville a couple years ago, great guy and enjoyed talking with him. Most of the folks I have met in and around performance boating have been a pleasure with just a few exceptions. Hopefully in my travels this summer I will get to meet even more folks.

I agree with the above that in this economy nothing would surprise me but in the end, we will all just have to wait and see how this thing shakes out. I get two or three emails a week with rumors. Some prove true, some were not but in the end, I don't loose sleep over it.

I hope Baja and Fountain the best and hope this industry survives the current economic problems.

Bobby, hopefully I will get to see that bad azz 33 of yours in person somewhere this summer.

Matt

Last edited by haulinvols; 03-28-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
RAGGEDEDGE : Scarab was a great boat there gone its not the end of world I dont want either brand gone infact Fountain or Hussler or outerlimits would be my next choice I think cigs are nice but to me overpriced. Not once in any of my posts or threads did I celebrate the end of any brand. Im all tore up boats I love dailing in boats Im presantly working on 94 mph sunsation when we started we could only get 83 we think it will hit 100 this year also working on 07 42 xfountain with very simular motors to mine 104 so far I have tons of props bravos herring and hydromotives about 12 sets I do it as hobbie and people have see what Ive done with mine I gained 29 mph over the years I recall you not beleiving that .What its worth I dont make false statements about the industry nor do I ever strech the no,s on the gps I do call it the way I see it
please come to mass and dial my boat in. i will suply you with all the food and beer you can drink.

Quick Reply: Fountains done making new Baja,s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.