Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Been awhile, damn everything is changing! >

Been awhile, damn everything is changing!

Like Tree0Likes

Been awhile, damn everything is changing!

Reply

Old 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default Been awhile, damn everything is changing!

Whats up guys? Been awhile.

I just read a fewe threads and seems like everything is shaking up! I have no freaking clue who owns baja.

So whats everyone been up to? Ive been on the other side flying still and loving it, but missing boating. I have caught rides, but nothing in high performance boats.

Lake Travis is way down here in Austin. If any of you Central Texas guys are going out, give me a call. Ill trade a ride in my plane for a ride in your boat
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:16 PM
  #2
Charter Member #34
Charter Member
 
Dock Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful North Carolina
Posts: 7,151
Default

Good to hear from you and I'm glad you are still enjoying flying.

The only problem I know of is Jay in Austin. He always keeps something stirred up. Then of course there is Greg "TeamBaja" and lets not forget Jason Smith. It's all I can do to keep these guys out of trouble.

Doc
Dock Holiday is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
  #3
Registered
 
nomomoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ft Worth,Texas
My Boat: 2004 Fountain 38 Lightning
Posts: 367
Default

Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
Whats up guys? Been awhile.

I just read a fewe threads and seems like everything is shaking up! I have no freaking clue who owns baja.

So whats everyone been up to? Ive been on the other side flying still and loving it, but missing boating. I have caught rides, but nothing in high performance boats.

Lake Travis is way down here in Austin. If any of you Central Texas guys are going out, give me a call. Ill trade a ride in my plane for a ride in your boat
Whats up Jason? Hope all is well with you.
nomomoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:20 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tomball (Houston), TX
My Boat: 2004 Baja 30' Outlaw
Posts: 482
Default

What's up Jason. We'll be heading up for the poker run in a couple of weeks but unfortunately we're pretty full already. I know we'll be back more though and maybe we can work something out.
Busta is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:27 PM
  #5
Registered
 
TEAMBAJA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boat: 24 OUTLAW
Posts: 6,654
Default

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday View Post
Good to hear from you and I'm glad you are still enjoying flying.

The only problem I know of is Jay in Austin. He always keeps something stirred up. Then of course there is Greg "TeamBaja" and lets not forget Jason Smith. It's all I can do to keep these guys out of trouble.

Doc
Jason and I have been pretty mild lately.

Now CrayolaCrazy on the other hand has been an out of control ball of fire!
TEAMBAJA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:11 AM
  #6
Never Enuff
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cedar Creek, Texas
Posts: 764
Default

I've been out of trouble ever since Dock put me on probation!! Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Lets get together one of these days and have an adult beverage or two!
Jay
never enuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
  #7
Registered
 
nomomoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ft Worth,Texas
My Boat: 2004 Fountain 38 Lightning
Posts: 367
Default

Originally Posted by never enuff View Post
I've been out of trouble ever since Dock put me on probation!! Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Lets get together one of these days and have an adult beverage or two!
Jay
Out of trouble????You stay in touble like me Jay.
nomomoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:12 PM
  #8
Never Enuff
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cedar Creek, Texas
Posts: 764
Default

But ain't it fun!!!!!!
Jay
never enuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tomball (Houston), TX
My Boat: 2004 Baja 30' Outlaw
Posts: 482
Default

Originally Posted by never enuff View Post
I've been out of trouble ever since Dock put me on probation!! Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Lets get together one of these days and have an adult beverage or two!
Jay
The Alzheimer's must be kicking in. Jay can't even remember what he's in trouble for anymore. Doh, wait a minute, that sounds like most Saturday and Sunday mornings for me.
Busta is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser