Thanks OSO

Notices

Thanks OSO

Old 06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Not really looking for any speed gains just better handeling in the rough stuff. I have not measured the "X" dim yet but hoping for something in the 6" range or higher but it still is stock.
Baja Man

Sorry I just noticed that you run a 25 Outlaw. I have had the opportunity to drive a 25 Outlaw with an extension box and I thought it handled very bad.

Baja had one single extension box left over for some reason and decided to but it on a 25 Outlaw. It was either a 2002 or 2003 model. The boat went to Alton Blakely in Kentucky and a good friend here on Lake Norman bought it.

The extension box slowed the boat down 1 or 2 MPH but it really made the boat loose. The boat was scary to me when you crossed wakes and were in the rough. This is just my opinion and Phil that owned the boat did not agree with me. But compared to the 272 we owned it was a whole different animal and I did not like it. I really don't know exactly how to explain how it felt but to me it was like the tail wagging the head.

What kind of handling issues do you have?

Doc
Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by brian41
Well I went on the BS site know as TBM today just to take a peak at what kind of crap the site had to offer and sure as zhit it was not hard to find.

Flake telling all his followers what an internet god he is with a worship me thread.

Of coarse a new bash the Ebay guy "whats his name" thread full of stupid misinformation.

Hey Wayne (Baja-man) why dont you tell them about your recent purchase from me ? Hope you got what you order in a fair amount of time and in good condition at a good price.

What really makes me mad is I get calls and messages everyday looking for parts I do not have and send them to TBM for supplier information. I do tell them the owner of the site is an idiot and they do not have to join to get the info but why boost the jerks ego with more people coming to his site so he can show his followers more numbers.

IT I also see that you are going to the poker run next weekend. I will be there and hope to finally meet you as we have had an interesting past couple of years. Please do not take that as any kind of threat. I will be there to make friends not trouble and show some people what an old Baja can do when you screw some HP in them.
Why waste your time?
Old 06-16-2009, 06:18 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by irishtornado
Which poker run you referring too Brian? I'm going to the Boyne Poker Run and the LSCR, but thats not a Poker Run it's a fun run.
Sorry I thought you guys were talking about the Motor City poker run in St Clair this weekend.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:27 AM
Banned

If they ask I will. But I wouldn't pay $800 for a 25 OL cover though, but thats just me. There are some good things but some over priced things.
I sold 7 25 Outlaw covers for $700.00 in the last year and I figure that the last 1 available should go for retail price. I have several people trying to get me to lower the price but it will sell for the $800.00 even though you can buy them a bit cheaper from the manufacture they do not have the Baja and Outlaw logo's.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Why waste your time?
I have not looked at the site in a couple months and was bored last night night so I took a look. Next time I will just stick a needles in my eyes.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Sorry I thought you guys were talking about the Motor City poker run in St Clair this weekend.
Ahhh your talking about the Motor City Fun Run that divenstar is putting on...No can't make it (wish I could) but next weekend is the LSCR and that I won't miss...

Unless your referring to a different event I didn't see...I thought the Motor City Poker Run was defunk after Mr.Wonderful jacked so many people?
Old 06-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Your right its the Motor City Fun Run now and yes it appears Mr D's site is about useless now also.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Baja Man

Sorry I just noticed that you run a 25 Outlaw. I have had the opportunity to drive a 25 Outlaw with an extension box and I thought it handled very bad.

Baja had one single extension box left over for some reason and decided to but it on a 25 Outlaw. It was either a 2002 or 2003 model. The boat went to Alton Blakely in Kentucky and a good friend here on Lake Norman bought it.

The extension box slowed the boat down 1 or 2 MPH but it really made the boat loose. The boat was scary to me when you crossed wakes and were in the rough. This is just my opinion and Phil that owned the boat did not agree with me. But compared to the 272 we owned it was a whole different animal and I did not like it. I really don't know exactly how to explain how it felt but to me it was like the tail wagging the head.

What kind of handling issues do you have?

Doc
It handles fine now but would like it to be a bit better in 3-4 foot. Was thinking an extension box would help out. I really am not looking for any additional speed just a better ride.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

It handles fine now but would like it to be a bit better in 3-4 foot. Was thinking an extension box would help out. I really am not looking for any additional speed just a better ride.
Don't count on it automatically handling better in rough water from a ext box or even going faster. My 272 cavitated terrible between 3000-4000 w/ext box and would plow the bow into the waves instead of carrying the bow and lost a solid 4 mph top end. Everyone told me it was the greatest thing I could do until I i did it then the story changed to " alot of single engine boats just don't like ext boxes" Smitty
Old 06-18-2009, 01:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
Don't count on it automatically handling better in rough water from a ext box or even going faster. My 272 cavitated terrible between 3000-4000 w/ext box and would plow the bow into the waves instead of carrying the bow and lost a solid 4 mph top end. Everyone told me it was the greatest thing I could do until I i did it then the story changed to " alot of single engine boats just don't like ext boxes" Smitty
Stock drive or shorty???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.