Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
does anyone have a windshield for a sprt 250 broken or in any condition? >

does anyone have a windshield for a sprt 250 broken or in any condition?

Notices

does anyone have a windshield for a sprt 250 broken or in any condition?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default does anyone have a windshield for a sprt 250 broken or in any condition?

i know that there are many of us looking for a windshield for the baja sport 250, 280....es..... i found a place that makes them fro 1250 plus shipping of 175. my question is does anyone have a broken center section that they will give me or sell me cheap, i need one to wrap in fiberglass and mine was stolen before i got my boat so i have nothing to go off of. i dont care if it is cracked or snapped in half even.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

structural guy on here will have fiberglass ones made in a few weeks. there is a thread on it below, but is marked 252 and 272. they are really for the 250 270 es boats. i dont know what the price will be. may be cheaper to stick to the do it yourself idea but you never know. i would contact him and see.