92.4 mph.

Notices

92.4 mph.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to you also JT. AWESOME RUN

When that happens to me I find my upper gears have shed their teeth.

Good luck

P.S. What speeds did the Baja by Fountain run out there?
Old 09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday

P.S. What speeds did the Baja by Fountain run out there?
I think there was one there, but it had a super secret stealth paint job, and it continiously ran outside the radar bouys

As I recall, the Baja's that ran were a yellow 226,
a 24 o/l, a 25o/l, Jason and the other 29, Roger ( 33 O/L
w/Jasons colors and graphics) and myself.

Fountain was probably the only other
V hull that had a better presence there.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
I think there was one there, but it had a super secret stealth paint job, and it continiously ran outside the radar bouys

congrats jay to you and jason for your 90mph runs, any way to find out how the others did? I hope to be there next year with two boats mine and a skater 46 turbine. do you know if the others were stock or built up boats thanks.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JaayTeee

Outlawcowgirl was the 24 Outlaw. She was in the magazine too!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Outlawcowgirl was the 24 Outlaw. She was in the magazine too!
how did she do, I think she added power this year, man I just want to run again another year gone for me. if you talk to her have her post her speeds love it when chicks race, my wife use to race my 4x4 on the ice on LAKE GEORGE NY during winter carnival . boy I missed that 4,000 spikes on 4 32x11.50x15 true trac tiresthey were like being on the 1/4 mile drag strip with slicks.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jason Congrats on your run!! Rumor has it you ended up trading your boat for a pontoon?? After seeing you pulling a pontoon trailer late Sunday, we figured it had to be true.

JT sorry to hear about your drive, that sucks!! Let us know what you fingure out. At least you hit your best "to date" run before blowing your drive. Are you running 4 or 5 blades now?? With out rubbing it in, let me tell you, our boat ran much faster on Sunday than it ever had before. If radar guns don't lie, then they must have given me bonus MPH's for looking so good.

Greg how is it others can forget you so easiy, but I can't seem to get your actions out of my head. Why can't you just go out like normal people do, have a couple, and then home to bed early? When I say to bed, I don't mean that blanket in a closet, that you called bed.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boat4fun
Jason Congrats on your run!! Rumor has it you ended up trading your boat for a pontoon?? After seeing you pulling a pontoon trailer late Sunday, we figured it had to be true.
Well, sorta. I was actually taking Lakerat's toon out of the water for him.
He made me leave my helmet on Bad Idea. Something about an embarrassing tv interview???
Old 09-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered

Greg how is it others can forget you so easiy, but I can't seem to get your actions out of my head. Why can't you just go out like normal people do, have a couple, and then home to bed early? When I say to bed, I don't mean that blanket in a closet, that you called bed.
I arrive with a special gift, even wrapped and this is how I get treated? I got there Thursday evening, had a couple like you said, then went to bed at a decent hour. What did you do Thursday?
Old 09-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

9.7% slip for my setup!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

JT sorry to hear about your drive, that sucks!! Let us know what you fingure out. At least you hit your best "to date" run before blowing your drive. Are you running 4 or 5 blades now?? With out rubbing it in, let me tell you, our boat ran much faster on Sunday than it ever had before. If radar guns don't lie, then they must have given me bonus MPH's for looking so good.

Same props as before.

Propshaft broke, I've got it pretty much glued back together now......cant miss the weekend

I was expecting mid teens on Sunday too

Bill Johnson told me some stories about you guys
and that poor house you rented.....is there
anything left ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.